Since im in Hargeisa

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I figured to post some pics to show what it is like here for those who haven't been here

People are creative when it comes to name for their business and you gonna be seeing shops here and there that ripping of logos from popular brands
Screenshot_20210615-104233_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210615-104547_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210615-104522_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210615-104410_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210615-104239_Gallery.jpg

Mercury

VIP
Soft drinks are very cheap here
Screenshot_20210615-104838_Gallery.jpg

And a plate of chicken and baasto gonna cost you 2,5$
Screenshot_20210521-172716_Gallery.jpg

And theres drinks like these that go for 2.5$
Screenshot_20210521-172704_Gallery.jpg

What do people do for entertainment there? How is the energy supply there? What is the safety level? How is the food safety level?

Do you have any more pic :cosbyhmm:

Mercury

VIP
What do people do for entertainment there? How is the energy supply there? What is the safety level? How is the food safety level?

Do you have any more pic :cosbyhmm:
its pretty safe for the most part the only thing is at night dont ever walk by yourself in dark alleys or walk around dark neighbourhoods on your own cause theres thieves who got knives who will rob you but if you walk on main roads where theres streetlights youre very unlikely to encounter those thieves they usually in group and hide in dark areas

for fun well depends on what you wanna do for fun theres places to play soccer and theres a basketball stadium they always full with people playing

or you can go gokartriding,atv,horse riding ,go indoor swimming go watch lions etc and people love to eat out you can go to any restaurant at 8-9 and its gonna be full of people but during day it gonna be hardly anyone there it gonna look like this
Screenshot_20210615-120713_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210615-120713_Gallery.jpg

also theres places to play games like ps4, virtual reality , pool , chess and domino that's very popular amongst the locals

the food is safe for most part you not gonna get sick but you might get sick from the drinking water here

Mercury

VIP
Very sexistic if you ask me :mjlol:
well you would be suprised what somalis have named

these are a cities and tuulos
Maydh - Corpse
Farlibaax - Lion's Finger
iskushuuban- diarreha
Ceel Doofaar - Well of the Pig
Gar Adag - Coarse Beard
Faraweyne - Long Fingers
dhuusomareeb - cant hold in a fart
afmadow- black mouth

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
well you would be suprised what somalis have named

these are a cities and tuulos
Maydh - Corpse
Farlibaax - Lion's Finger
iskushuuban- diarreha
Ceel Doofaar - Well of the Pig
Gar Adag - Coarse Beard
Faraweyne - Long Fingers
dhuusomareeb - cant hold in a fart
afmadow- black mouth

I heard there is a tuulo in Somalia called Buuryoqab.

Buuryoqab = Uncircumcised male

Imagine someone asked you where you from? If I was from that place I'll deny it😂

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
@heavyrealm I've never been there, but my question is: was Buuryoqab a nickname, or did they changed recently to Xarfo?

I'm really curious please ask your folks.

Trending