Since I’m new

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

@Reiko is the resident , count your blessing if she forgets you.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
200w.gif
I will tell you the truth about certain members on this site.

@Duchess is a mod, she's fair, kind hearted and understanding.

@Abdalla @Armadillo @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Yonis @Cotton Eyed Joe @Thegoodshepherd @Cognitivedissonance are the most level headed male members on this site.

@Mercury is also level headed.

@Steamdevolopment is an obese chaser lesbian. She recently came out of the closet.

@Batuulo is also a lesbian but she's classy.

@embarassing If you want to start an argument with her just mention Xamar and Kheyre.

@Gucci mane is a Harari spy

@TooMacaan there are rumors about her being habesha, I haven't seen her claim to be habesha, lord knows the truth.

@sophisticate is well sophisticated just like her name. Classy, smart and witty.

@Xooshdheere is confused, he is also a madow lover, hides his obese black girlfriends.

@Starscream is my , don't @ him, talk to him, or even interact with him, I will cut you.

@R.Kelly is the senile old man, he loves anything that has breasts or vagina. Usually pregnant women.

@Gambar i miss her.

@Khad714 is new but she's a level headed kid.

@VixR was a bisexual, she went back to only liking men after mouth breather @Steamdevolopment slid into her dms.

inform me on who I should look out for specifically trolls and Somali supremacists. And tell me about yourselves what you guys do for a living and how old are you ?

@Reiko is a troll. Constantly complains about somali men but she "claims" that she is married to one. But she got 50,000 posts in one year (if u also include her other accounts). My thing with her is that how she's married and constantly posting on here from dusk to dawn. she's definitely frauding.

@Reiko is a troll. Constantly complains about somali men but she "claims" that she is married to one. But she got 50,000 posts in one year (if u also include her other accounts). My thing with her is that how she's married and constantly posting on here from dusk to dawn. she's definitely frauding.

Lets not forget how reiko had the longest engagement known to history :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending