Since Friday, IN MINNESOTA, 8 shootings involving Gelljires has occurred, some dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
a lot of Hooyos in MN are crying this weekend

The guy they got the soundbites from is the biggest “Dominique leader” title hog ever. He likes to appear before the camera every chance he gets.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somalis in the west really need to get it together with street violence. Wheres ILLhan Omar adressing this serious issue thats affecting MN and other problems smh too busy twerking for palestine to care.

What?! Somalis shooting Somalis?

images

Wallahi i played the video and as soon as i saw the snow i thought snow has calming effect on me....this shouldnt happen when its so called....then a somali pops up and say it lool.

Tukraq

VIP
Somalis in the west really need to get it together with street violence. Wheres ILLhan Omar adressing this serious issue thats affecting MN and other problems smh too busy twerking for palestine to care.
Why would street dudes listen to a Somali get together:bell:
That sounds as fake as that barbershop movie would never work in real life:chrisfreshhah:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope the community addresses gun violence, Minnesota is the birth place of #SomaliExcellence in the diaspora, I am sure the leaders will get this right :)

I hope the community addresses gun violence, Minnesota is the birth place of #SomaliExcellence in the diaspora, I am sure the leaders will get this right :)
Inshallah but it’s gonna be deadly summer if it’s already getting this bad in the winter

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Riverside has always beeen the qaashin part of Minneapolis, I always feel uncomfortable when I’m around that area. Hopefully this is just one time incident, I would hate for us to become like Canada or Ohio:susp:

Also where did you get the 8 shootings? :childplease:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Riverside has always beeen the qaashin part of Minneapolis, I always feel uncomfortable when I’m around that area. Hopefully this is just one time incident, I would hate for us to become like Canada or Ohio:susp:

Also where did you get the 8 shootings? :childplease:
Cedar is the sketchiest place I've ever been in Minnesota. Even the way it looks is ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending