Since Allah gave this world to the rich ppl will the next world be for the poor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This world was clearly created for the rich and those who inherit wealth. My question is is jannah for the poor who die and no one knows their name due to human selfishness or will they suffer in the next world too? i mean mostly non muslim homeless ppl who die lonely and without any family to help them.

On a separate note i believe racists will not enter paradise since that's what got iblis kicked out in the first. Even though i hate certain races only because they corrupt the world and Allah also hated ppl (mainly kuffar) but however i fear that i could too be punished for hating them, even though it's in our nature to defend the honour of our ppl. I am not really racist as in i would enslave a whole race and treat them as horribly as cadaan treated the AA, but if anyone comes at my race it hit back hard and severely and i also don't believe in race mixing since it is what the jews want and the prophet said that we must be the opposite of what those devil worshippers want. I really wish as boring as it sounds that we were separated as nations and sent to live on the other planets instead of being in each others faces and giving the shaaitan more ammo against us (genocide can easily happen again especially with the rise of Islamophobia). That's just my opinion i probs should've made as separate thread for the second point.

The poor always have the hereafter. The Prophet pbh said that Jannah is filled with the poor and oppressed while Jahanam is filled with woman especially those who are disloyal to their husbands.

This world was clearly created for the rich and those who inherit wealth. My question is is jannah for the poor who die and no one knows their name due to human selfishness or will they suffer in the next world too? i mean mostly non muslim homeless ppl who die lonely and without any family to help them.

On a separate note i believe racists will not enter paradise since that's what got iblis kicked out in the first. Even though i hate certain races only because they corrupt the world and Allah also hated ppl (mainly kuffar) but however i fear that i could too be punished for hating them, even though it's in our nature to defend the honour of our ppl. I am not really racist as in i would enslave a whole race and treat them as horribly as cadaan treated the AA, but if anyone comes at my race it hit back hard and severely and i also don't believe in race mixing since it is what the jews want and the prophet said that we must be the opposite of what those devil worshippers want. I really wish as boring as it sounds that we were separated as nations and sent to live on the other planets instead of being in each others faces and giving the shaaitan more ammo against us (genocide can easily happen again especially with the rise of Islamophobia). That's just my opinion i probs should've made as separate thread for the second point.
The rich have got it harder than the poor. A rich person has all the pleasure he could get in the world under his finger tips but he chooses to avoid it

Allah gave this world to the Jews. The Quran says Jews are the chosen people
Really huh? keep reading until you get to chapter where the rocks will say "kill the jew"
when-your-friend-just-started-watching-game-of-thrones-and-27646864.png
maxresdefault.jpg

No this world will belong to the poor and oppressed soon when dajjal and his forces are defeated. The meek shall inherit the world... me and my subclan call dibs on Trump Tower :icon lol::eating:

The rich can easily switch to other side like Uthman and Khadijah RA it’s all about imaan vs kufr

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Abu Hurayrah
icon--3.gif
reported that the Prophet
icon--1.gif
, said, “The poor will enter Paradise five hundred years before the rich.” [Ibn Maajah and At-Tirmith - At-Tirmidhi said: it is hasan saheeh (good or sound) - Al-Albaani graded it saheeh (sound)]

‘Abdullah ibn ‘Umar
icon--3.gif
narrated that the Prophet
icon--1.gif
, said:

You shall gather on the Day of Judgment, and it will be asked, ‘Where are the poor and destitute of this nation?’ They shall stand up, and they will be asked, ‘What did you do in the worldly life?’ They shall reply, ‘Our Lord, You tested us (with poverty) and we bore it patiently when others were given wealth and power.’ Allah will say, ‘You have spoken the truth.’ So they shall enter Paradise before others, and those who were endowed with wealth and power will receive a severe reckoning.” [Ibn Hibbaan - Al-Albaani graded it hasan]

Al-Mubaarakfoori
icon--6.gif
wrote, “The entrance of the poor (into Paradise) before the rich does not contradict the merits of the rich believers, their refined status, and the great number of their good deeds, as the reason that the poor will enter first is the ease and swiftness of their reckoning, which will not take long.” [Mir‘aat Al-Mafaateeh]

Moreover, Usaamah ibn Zayd
icon--3.gif
reported that the Prophet
icon--1.gif
, said, “I stood at the gate of Paradise and saw that the majority of the people who had entered it were poor people, while the rich were kept outside (waiting for their reckoning), but the people of Hellfire had been ordered to be driven to Hellfire. And I stood at the gate of Hellfire and found that the majority of those entering it were women.” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

Al-Haafith Ibn Hajar
icon--6.gif
wrote, “His words, ‘the rich were kept outside’, mean that they will be prevented from entering Paradise along with the poor because they will be held accountable for their wealth first. It seems that this shall take place at the Al-Qantarah between Hellfire and Paradise (a small bridge after the Siraat [a bridge that will be set up over Hell] that the believers will have to cross before entering Paradise), where people will retaliate against each other for the injustices done amongst them in this worldly life after crossing over the Siraat.” [Fat-h Al-Baari]

No this world will belong to the poor and oppressed soon when dajjal and his forces are defeated. The meek shall inherit the world... me and my subclan call dibs on Trump Tower :icon lol::eating:

The rich can easily switch to other side like Uthman and Khadijah RA it’s all about imaan vs kufr
In my mind a homeless person or poor person with imaan should have the better land in paradise since allah gave all the good land to these rich kuffar and rich muslims in this world. It would not be justice for some rich saudi sheikh to buy his way into heaven than a poor muslim who has less opportunities to perform charitable acts than a rich person.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The poor will enter Paradise first seeing as they don't have wealth to explain about on the day of judgment

The poor will enter Paradise first seeing as they don't have wealth to explain about on the day of judgment
That's not what i meant sxb. The rich were gifted the best lands in this world and in my opinion the poor should own the best land in paradise since just escaping the hell fire should be enough for the rich. This is their world and in the next world the most privileged should be the prophets and the poor ppl who had to suffer in poverty while everyone enjoyed blessings in this world.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.

The heck? Do you guys even study Islam? There is no difference between a poor, and a rich in Islam. They get tested differently, but they both will enter paradise if they obeyed Allah, and prayed. Also I know many rich ppl who are better than most poor ppl I know. This dunya is both hard on the rich, and poor. My dad's friend told me he can't enjoy anything he achieved in life. He has to literally tell ppl about all he has achieved to feel any type of satisfaction. He doesn't even use all that he bought. The first time he brought a boat, he was happy, but then that happiness relied on having others come, and enjoy the boat. He felt satisfaction from watching others enjoy what he had achieved.

He told me Islam is the only thing that truly bring happiness, and appreciation to him now. This guy is now one of the most giving ppl on this Earth, and travels all over to spread Islam, and build houses for the poor. He's a Pakistani. The wicked ones who disbelieved, and didnt listen to the call for Allah will be the ones who enter hell. It has nothing to do with being rich or poor. As Muslims we must strive hard to become rich so we can help those around us, and our communities.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
That's not what i meant sxb. The rich were gifted the best lands in this world and in my opinion the poor should own the best land in paradise since just escaping the hell fire should be enough for the rich. This is their world and in the next world the most privileged should be the prophets and the poor ppl who had to suffer in poverty while everyone enjoyed blessings in this world.
Sxb both the rich, and the poor will be in jannutul firdose. That is best part of paradise made for those who were always loyal to the Deen, to Allah, and to the earth around them.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Well throughout history, the majority of the people who accepted Islam and followed the prophets were usually the poor people or people with low status, whilst people who had higher status and wealth were commonly the unbelievers. Even today, the poorest countries are usually the muslim ones.
world is a prison for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer.:zhqjlmx:

On the separate issue of racism. You're absolutely correct, there's no room for racism in Islam.
I just find it funny how some people take it so lightly. Pride/arrogance is like one of the greatest sins and the prophet (saw) said: "He who has in his heart the weight of an atom of pride shall not enter Paradise."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending