Similarities Between Assyrian Aramaic and Amharic

He did do a Somali episode some time ago, but the guest was a diaspora Somali with rough Somali skills who probably requested the video to be deleted, :lol:
It wasn't the best comparison tbh, it was basically a video on Arabic loanwords in Af Somali.

I bet she realised that was the case & proceeded to ask the Channel owner to delete the video.

It wasn't the best comparison tbh, it was basically a video on Arabic loanwords in Af Somali.

I bet she realised that was the case & proceeded to ask the Channel owner to delete the video.

Really? Every middle-eastern/north African/central asian language is full of Arabic loanwords. Somali isn't alone.

Really? Every middle-eastern/north African/central asian language is full of Arabic loanwords. Somali isn't alone.
Correct, even South Asian languages like Urdu have tons of Arabic loanwords.

Hopefully, a much better comparison video for Af-Somali will be made. I'm sure there are many Ethiopian Oromo speakers in Toronto.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I really, really, really want to learn Arabic. Where can i begin?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Internet, books, and practice speaking.

I was thinking of moving to Saudi for a year, but i wish i knew someone there i could live with. :(

I am trying Youtube, which has been really helpful. I 'm beginning to even insert Arabic words in my vocabulary now

Trending