Simad university signs academic cooperation agreement with German university

Somalia must do close examination of who enters these schools, all it takes is one exchange student to Germany blowing themselves up for this to be scrapped

@Chaseyourdreamzz this is not possible not the applied science. The best scientists are in Puntland who can create.many scientific products. Hawiye don't understand some important pillars of science.
Qabil nonsense like this always teeters between discrimination and prejudice. How many dumb darood are there, the issue is always between them and hawiye. Both have held Somalia back at some point in time.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
@Chaseyourdreamzz this is not possible not the applied science. The best scientists are in Puntland who can create.many scientific products. Hawiye don't understand some important pillars of science.
lol top 6 universities aint even from puntland 4 are in mogadishu and 2 are in somaliland, puntland doesnt come close

Does anyone have any relatives that have been to HSM simad university? I’d like to know if the teaching is up to standard.
It’s not that bad actually, about 7.1/10.

Its biggest problem is the IML English classes, which are unjustly mandatory, even if you come from Europe or America. It sucks.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Does anyone have any relatives that have been to HSM simad university? I’d like to know if the teaching is up to standard.
yes, my uncle who is 7 years older then me went to simad university in 2014. i havent asked that many question to him since i was 16 years old at that time but he did show me a paper he was doing and it looked kinda complicated

Sounds like Trump university. Fortunately in America there are actual functioning courts where you can get your money back after being scammed. Allow Somalia ugargaar!

Trending