Silent Genocide in Arakan, Burma

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
There is a silent genocide against the Rohingya in Arakan upto this day. They killing,raping and burning and looting villages with no repercussions
The UN is a useless organisation that exists to undermine. Sad to watch

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
There is a silent genocide against the Rohingya in Arakan upto this day. They killing,raping and burning and looting villages with no repercussions

Why is it all muslim countries act like rivals and enemies? They are incapable of having any meaningful unions because they are afraid an Islamic deep state would put there post colonial faux government in the trash.

As a result we have cases like this where muslims the ones who are meant to help themselves look towards the UN and end up seeing that the UN doesn’t care at all.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Why is it all muslim countries act like rivals and enemies? They are incapable of having any meaningful unions because they are afraid an Islamic deep state would put there post colonial faux government in the trash.

As a result we have cases like this where muslims the ones who are meant to help themselves look towards the UN and end up seeing that the UN doesn’t care at all.
We always fight and bicker amongst ourselves and achieve nothing. Here we have useless Buddhists terrorists who have been given a green card to do as they please and backed by the army. Had a group of Muslims did this to Non Muslims, the govt would have been overthrown by now:francis:

For the Uyghur Muslims in China too, I'm surprised it took so long for media to cover this issue
AUN to the victims who suffered at their hands

We always fight and bicker amongst ourselves and achieve nothing. Here we have useless Buddhists terrorists who have been given a green card to do as they please and backed by the army. Had a group of Muslims did this to Non Muslims, the govt would have been overthrown by now:francis:
Because weak nations in asia arent a threat. Muslims united would be a massive threat to this world order, as they had been before WWI.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism

The UN is run by iblees himself and will welcome dajjal with open arms.

They are illegal immigrants. You dont have the right to complain when you enroach on others mens land, What the chinese are doing to uyghurs is truly disgusting tho because the uyghurs have lived in xinjiang in centuries and thousands of years, These rohingya are bangladeshi immigrant from the british era they dont belong there in the same way i dont belong in scandinavia and crackers dont belong in the horn of africa.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
They are illegal immigrants. You dont have the right to complain when you enroach on others mens land, What the chinese are doing to uyghurs is truly disgusting tho because the uyghurs have lived in xinjiang in centuries and thousands of years, These rohingya are bangladeshi immigrant from the british era they dont belong there in the same way i dont belong in scandinavia and crackers dont belong in the horn of africa.
Rohingya are not illegal immigrants but native inhabitants of Arakan state. They only hated for being Muslim sxb

Rohingya are not illegal immigrants but native inhabitants of Arakan state. They only hated for being Muslim sxb
Wallahi they are not my friend, The only mention of muslim in arakan state was local rakhine converts or hui traders they were basically no bengali looking muslim until the british imported for cheap labor. They are hated because of land issues, The local buddhist are angry of land they british took from buddhist and then sold to muslims, Not really rohingyas fault but at the same time how would you feel if your ancestors land is populated by alien people from neighbouring lands with strange customs and different religion. Me personally i would also advocate for forced relocation in such a situation

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Wallahi they are not my friend, The only mention of muslim in arakan state was local rakhine converts or hui traders they were basically no bengali looking muslim until the british imported for cheap labor. They are hated because of land issues, The local buddhist are angry of land they british took from buddhist and then sold to muslims, Not really rohingyas fault but at the same time how would you feel if your ancestors land is populated by alien people from neighbouring lands with strange customs and different religion. Me personally i would also advocate for forced relocation in such a situation
There is no evidence of this, they are native to Arakan state. This is no different to when Oromo claim Somali lands sxb. Rohingya are not Bengali, that is propaganda

They should go back to southern Bangladesh where they are originally from. They speak the southern Bengali accent according to a Bengali I went to school with years ago. I was shocked when I found out they are ethnic Bengalis.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
They should go back to southern Bangladesh where they are originally from. They speak the southern Bengali accent according to a Bengali I went to school with years ago. I was shocked when I found out they are ethnic Bengalis.
This is a lie. They are natives, how could you feed into Burmese military propaganda :drakewtf:

They have been living there for centuries

Secondly the government has no right to persecute anyone

Trending