Silanyo's niece (sister of Sland UK "rep" ) "How amazing the Catholic church reopens in Hargeisa"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Sida sawirka twitter-ka ka muuqata Sagal Ashur oo ka mida dadka ugu muhiimsan Hargeisa International book fair walaalna la ah Ayan Ashour waxaa ay bogaadinaysaa furitaanka Kiniisada Hargeisa. Hadalka ah “Open and Tolerant society” macnihiisu waxaa weeye Inaan noqonay bulsho u furan dhaqanada kale oo aan waxba diidin. Shaqada xarunta Dhaqanka ee Hargeia maaha inay iyagu dadka Gaalaysiiyaan ee waa inay dadka u diyaariyaan Inay aqablaan oo soo dhaweeyaan kuwa Gaalaysiinta wadanka u imanaaya. Waa inaan Noqono open and tolerant society! Ayan sidoo Kale waa xubin firfircoon oo Kulmiye ah.

Sagal_anshour.jpg

Sida sawirka twitter-ka ka muuqata Sagal Ashur oo ka mida dadka ugu muhiimsan Hargeisa International book fair walaalna la ah Ayan Ashour waxaa ay bogaadinaysaa furitaanka Kiniisada Hargeisa. Hadalka ah “Open and Tolerant society” macnihiisu waxaa weeye Inaan noqonay bulsho u furan dhaqanada kale oo aan waxba diidin. Shaqada xarunta Dhaqanka ee Hargeia maaha inay iyagu dadka Gaalaysiiyaan ee waa inay dadka u diyaariyaan Inay aqablaan oo soo dhaweeyaan kuwa Gaalaysiinta wadanka u imanaaya. Waa inaan Noqono open and tolerant society! Ayan sidoo Kale waa xubin firfircoon oo Kulmiye ah.

Sagal_anshour.jpg

The in the scarf, I have met in
The past and know of her!

She's not a lander! Nice try and she's
Not related to the presidents family
Wallahi

I'm astonished you would lie like
This!

:gucciwhat:

Bohol

VIP
The in the scarf, I have met in
The past and know of her!

She's not a lander! Nice try and she's
Not related to the presidents family
Wallahi

I'm astonished you would lie like
This!

:gucciwhat:

She is the sister of Ayan Ashour the Somaliland "representative" to UK they are Adan Madoobe/HJ.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
All Praise to Lord Jesus!

Read what Jesus said: But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart (Mathew 5:28), so you discovered that the issue of fornication/adultery has gone pass virginity! The sin is committed in the heart before the outward manifestation!

See what Apostle Paul wrote in Ephesians 5: 15 So be careful how you live, lest we'll become like Mogadishu. Live as men who chew on khat and not be foolish. 16 Make the best use of your time. These are ictiraaf days. 17

JqTiSIm.png

Bohol

VIP

Read what Jesus said: But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart (Mathew 5:28), so you discovered that the issue of fornication/adultery has gone pass virginity! The sin is committed in the heart before the outward manifestation!

See what Apostle Paul wrote in Ephesians 5: 15 So be careful how you live, lest we'll become like Mogadishu. Live as men who chew on khat and not be foolish. 16 Make the best use of your time. These are ictiraaf days. 17

JqTiSIm.png

:russ::russ::deadmanny::deadrose::deadpeter::deadosama:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP

Sagal_anshour.jpg
Is that a cross in front of her at the Institute Speech?

Genie

The last suugo bender
Its true religious tolerance is in our deen , however i have 2 problems the catholic religion is a deviant and lucifarian religion and has nothing to do with other christians (such as orthodox christianity , which is surprisingly a lot like islam and rejects the trinitarian approach) secondly who will use it lol will it lay there dormant ..... idiots.

She is the sister of Ayan Ashour the Somaliland "representative" to UK they are Adan Madoobe/HJ.

She was brought up by her Hawiyee
Mother! Ps that's her half sister,
They never grow up with eachother
And that side of the family has
Never acknowledged them...question
Of paternity was mentioned!

:gaasdrink: They have nothing
To do with SL, she is not related too
The presidents family- I caught
You lying!

Bohol

VIP
Its true religious tolerance is in our deen , however i have 2 problems the catholic religion is a deviant and lucifarian religion and has nothing to do with other christians (such as orthodox christianity , which is surprisingly a lot like islam and rejects the trinitarian approach) secondly who will use it lol will it lay there dormant ..... idiots.

They will use it to spread it to Sland youth.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

JqTiSIm.png
:damn::damn::damn:

Bohol

VIP

You lying!

kkkk so are you calling this HJ/Adan Madoobe girl a bastard? She is a proud Somalilander and youth leader.

upload_2017-7-30_15-26-40.png

upload_2017-7-30_15-27-36.png

kkkk so are you calling this HJ girl a bastard? She is a proud Somalilander and youth leader.

View attachment 25017

View attachment 25018

I know exactly who she is irl!

She has made up titles of non existent
Organisations.

This is known, she was brought up
With her non lander mother and
Her paternity has always been
Questioned, she identifies with
Somalia, this is all a show!

As far as I'm concerned, she's Hawiyee.
Like her mother who raised her.

Bohol

VIP
I know exactly who she is irl!

She has made up titles of non existent
Organisations.

This is known, she was brought up
With her non lander mother and
Her paternity has always been
Questioned, she identifies with
Somalia, this is all a show!

As far as I'm concerned, she's Hawiyee.
Like her mother who raised her.

@Someone Does someone become Hawiye by having a Hawiye mother? :mjlol::pachah1:

Genie

The last suugo bender
They will use it to spread it to Sland youth.

Allah subhan'watacala said to ibliis when he said i will deceive your servants he said " deceive all you want, my true servants will reject you'' so if they run off to christianity its a god sent we don't need weaklings in our deen. Besides you'll be surprised how stubborn somalis are when it comes to Islam even those that aren't practising. Don't worry tho when i take over somalialnd i'll demolish it , and reunite with somalia .:fittytousand:

JqTiSIm.png

You lying!
How disturbing I thought somaliland was not tribalistic and was a democratic Somali nation including of all Somalis regardless of ones tribe.

I'm just kidding we all know it's real name
:chrisfreshhah::lolbron::drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending