Sijui Somali girl got her DNA results, she's not even East African.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
stop teasing people with down sydrome

tenor.gif

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Have any of you guys done the 23andme test? Did any of you also get (not this extreme) but weird results??

It's over for us Somalis
giphy.gif

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
We were never enslaved We enslaved you and sold them to the other arabs
That makes no sense saxiib. You're a mental slave. A slave to Arabs and suffer from an inferiority complex. That's why you want to be so much like them to impress your molester Abu Sharmuta nacalaa.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
That makes no sense saxiib. You're a mental slave. A slave to Arabs and suffer from an inferiority complex. That's why you want to be so much like them to impress your molester Abu Sharmuta nacalaa.
I was testing your Jahilness every since I was AKA Khalid Hussein. I have The Jahil Meter and you at the Very Highest, Alot of People here a Medium Jahil but you are The Most Jahil I met.

Salam Mr Jahil

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
most somalis get high 90's east african on 23andme, they use somalis as one of the reference groups for east africa category so that component peaks in somalis,
What about the rest, the 10%? Does the last 10% vary or is it usually the same for most of the somalis?

YoungFarah

VIP
I was testing your Jahilness every since I was AKA Khalid Hussein. I have The Jahil Meter and you at the Very Highest, Alot of People here a Medium Jahil but you are The Most Jahil I met.

Salam Mr Jahil
I'm a Jahil while you're a mental Arab bootyclapping slave.
IMG_5968.JPG

YoungFarah

VIP
At least we went to Jihad.

Do you pray?

If you pray how many times a day?

Fear God and put the Correct answer. Wallah I will not make fun of you
I pray everyday and have finished the Quran.

You don't have to test my muslimness saxiib. All I ask is do you not have pride in your own culture. What satisfaction do you get from being a wannabe Arab?

maestro

Cultural revolution
This is why I'm afraid to take these DNA tests. Can't handle the identity crisis if I get more than 40% MENA

Don't even care what i am. Grew up Somali and that's all I claim. Culture is more important than genetics anyway :wow:

YoungFarah

VIP
This is why I'm afraid to take these DNA tests. Can't handle the identity crisis if I get more than 40% MENA

Don't even care what i am. Grew up Somali and that's all I claim. Culture is more important than genetics anyway :wow:
If you know your abtiris you good unless you fucked up from your reer Abti's

Status
Not open for further replies.