Sijui Somali girl got her DNA results, she's not even East African.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
wrong, the DNA test that does that is ancestry.com, thats why somalis always say get your dna checked from 23ndme.com instead.

A somali taking dna test from 23nme.com will automatically get above 90% from the horn of africa, and the girl in the video had absolutely no DNA from this region let alone Somalia.
It gave my bro 60% Ayarb 23andme

People in here are so weird and petty get a life :bell:

She shouldn't use ancestry.com like @Amun and @embarassing said. They give out guesstimations when it comes to Horners. It's not scientific as they don't have any markers from the Horn of Africa. Instead she should use 23andMe because they give out actual and more accurate findings. If anybody on this site used ancestry.com they'd get the same result as her.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It gave my bro 60% Ayarb 23andme

Shut the f*ck up beggar

iraqiblacks.jpg

wrong, the DNA test that does that is ancestry.com, thats why somalis always say get your dna checked from 23ndme.com instead.

A somali taking dna test from 23nme.com will automatically get above 90% from the horn of africa, and the girl in the video had absolutely no DNA from this region let alone Somalia.
Yeah that's because she took the test from ancestry.com.

lol are you drunk or something sxb cuz you're saying @embarassing is wrong but then you say the same thing she just did:icon lol:

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
may God pan somali nationalisim.

Admit Somalia is going to be Arabized. @Bahal your Zanji ancestors caused the Zanj rebellioun and wanted to destroy the Caliphate of the Abbasid's.

Go follow your mehdi
Ali ibn Muhammad the lying Zanj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts