Siilanyo with Siad barre on a visit to north yemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
incorrect! from 1982 to 1984 he led SNM UK and from 1984 to 1990 he led the SNM. he liberated the isaaqs and somaliland.
The guy was updating the journalist about the military situation in the north comfortably in his armchair :pachah1:

At least muse biixi was a ruthless moryaan, siilanyo was not much of a fighter

Most of the current politicians use to serve Siad Bare that is why @LarryThePuntite calls
them "garacdii kacanka" or the bastard children of the kacaan.

Right in the middle of a cultural upgrade and these neefs unplugged the servers.

:siilaanyosmile:

We would have been snagging parking stalls from Qatari with our Bugatti’s. But no! Let’s send the peninsula back to the Stone Age.
:faysalwtf:

Most of the current politicians use to serve Siad Bare that is why @LarryThePuntite calls
them "garacdii kacanka" or the bastard children of the kacaan.

I love how they were all given a free pass for their roles in the government when they chose to join whichever anti government movement in the 80s and 90s. Especially the ones who were Barre's henchmen.

:mjlol: We even saw a repeat of this when we saw mooryaans putting on cimaamads and joining 'Islamic militant groups'. Remember sheikh indhacadde and sheikh Dahir Aweys.

I love how they were all given a free pass for their roles in the government when they chose to join whichever anti government movement in the 80s and 90s. Especially the ones who were Barre's henchmen.

:mjlol: We even saw a repeat of this when we saw mooryaans putting on cimaamads and joining 'Islamic militant groups'. Remember sheikh indhacadde and sheikh Dahir Aweys.

At least Siilaanyo, Cabdiraxmaan Tuur and Muuse Biixi actually joined the SNM and didn't remain with the regime till the bitter end, so it makes sense why the anti-kacaan Isaaqs would be fine with them taking up leadership positions in Somaliland. But what I still can't wrap my head around is how they are okay with being led by politicians who were anti-SNM and stayed with Siyaad Barre until his regime fell in 1991. Guys like this include former presidents of Somaliland Maxamed Xaaji Ibraahim Ciqaal and Daahir Riyaale Kaahin and politicians like Faysal Cali Waraabe, Cabdiraxmaan Cirro, Cali Warancadde and others who I can't recall right now. They always wanna talk about faqash this and faqash that, but they currently have two 'faqash' candidates running for presidency. It's comical.

At least Siilaanyo, Cabdiraxmaan Tuur and Muuse Biixi actually joined the SNM and didn't remain with the regime till the bitter end, so it makes sense why the anti-kacaan Isaaqs would be fine with them taking up leadership positions in Somaliland. But what I still can't wrap my head around is how they are okay with being led by politicians who were anti-SNM and stayed with Siyaad Barre until his regime fell in 1991. Guys like this include former presidents of Somaliland Maxamed Xaaji Ibraahim Ciqaal and Daahir Riyaale Kaahin and politicians like Faysal Cali Waraabe, Cabdiraxmaan Cirro, Cali Warancadde and others who I can't recall right now. They always wanna talk about faqash this and faqash that, but they currently have two 'faqash' candidates running for presidency. It's comical.

It's crazy walli. They made so far thanks to the same qabyaalad that destroyed the nation.

The craziest thing is the many parallels between todays 'Somalia' and the 'Siyaad Barre's Somalia' it's near its collapse. For example, in the final years of the Kacaan, government positions were reserved exclusively for particular clans. Whenever someone was fired, the position had to be filled with someone not only the same clan, but the same sub sub clan. You see this everywhere today.

It's crazy walli. They made so far thanks to the same qabyaalad that destroyed the nation.

The craziest thing is the many parallels between todays 'Somalia' and the 'Siyaad Barre's Somalia' it's near its collapse. For example, in the final years of the Kacaan, government positions were reserved exclusively for particular clans. Whenever someone was fired, the position had to be filled with someone not only the same clan, but the same sub sub clan. You see this everywhere today.
Isn't this because they're using the same old 4.5 system?

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Yh the hypocrisy is shocking considering the fact a lot of these politicians were in bed with the kacaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending