Siilaanyo's Villa in Hargeisa

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I drove past it on my way from the airport and goddamn this guy’s living good.

He lives in a large mansion gated with lots of space and land as well. It even says “Villa Siilaanyo” on top, I should have taken a pic of it but I’m sure you can find it online.

here’s what I found:
4BB6C636-800C-4E62-B2AB-C9443E6DB025.jpeg

Somalis are no different than other africans… You have kids dying on the streets from starvation but your politicians are living like this smh.

Apparently this is his 14 million dollar mansion in dubai:
3EB9012D-143B-4440-AD70-5A46EE3FF843.jpeg

yaab. No wonder the roads are like that, the politicians would rather buy real estate in foreign countries. At least build mansions here so when the revolution happens some lucky farax and his wife can take it over :pachah1:

He lives in a large mansion gated with lots of space and land as well. It even says “Villa Siilaanyo” on top, I should have taken a pic of it but I’m sure you can find it online.

here’s what I found:
View attachment 195072

Somalis are no different than other africans… You have kids dying on the streets from starvation but your politicians are living like this smh.

View attachment 195073

yaab. No wonder the roads are like that, the politicians would rather buy real estate in foreign countries. At least build mansions here so when the revolution happens some lucky farax and his wife can take it over :pachah1:
Ina Bixi is on his way next to bulild his own mansion probably would be called "Villa Shaani" :mjlaugh:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Yeah I agree with you. Past presidents should not live the high life. This only shows corruption of the highest level. Dahir Riyaale Kahiin was the one to start living like BEVERLY HILLS, have you seen his mansion in FRANCE? other somaliland president are just following in his footstep.

I believe though DAHIR RAAYALE KAHIIN's presidency was the best goverment in Somaliland to date institution wise he built a great nation that stands the test of time but his personal wealth have led other Somaliland president to follow in his footsteps and build mansions.

This is why I believe Muse Bihi will change things Inchallah and leave wealth back to Homeland. One Presidential Library and One mansion is enough. No need to build other mansions on other lands. That is just being too greedy.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ina Bixi is on his way next to bulild his own mansion probably would be called "Villa Shaani" :mjlaugh:
Somalis and their villas :pachah1:

These people treat the treasuries as a personal bank account lmfao. If they need any money they just take it straight out of there. They probably do it so casually too lol.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yeah I agree with you. Past presidents should not live the high life. This only shows corruption of the highest level. Dahir Riyaale Kahiin was the one to start living like BEVERLY HILLS, have you seen his mansion in FRANCE? other somaliland president are just following in his footstep.

I believe though DAHIR RAAYALE KAHIIN's presidency was the best goverment in Somaliland to date institution wise he built a great nation that stands the test of time but his personal wealth have led other Somaliland president to follow in his footsteps and build mansions.

This is why I believe Muse Bihi will change things Inchallah and leave wealth back to Homeland. One Presidential Library and One mansion is enough. No need to build other mansions on other lands. That is just being too greedy.
the problem is most Somalilanders are too preoccupied with their lives and working to get by that they don’t notice this straight up robbery. There aren’t any journalists who can cover it as well.

If any journalist spoke up I’m sure they’d be ran out of business and out of town.

What can you really do?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Siilaanyo was one of most corrupt leaders in SL history, not sure but I heard he has contradicted HIV sleeping with all the working girls on the famous focking street in Hargeisa?:drakekidding:

Somalis and their villas :pachah1:

These people treat the treasuries as a personal bank account lmfao. If they need any money they just take it straight out of there. They probably do it so casually too lol.
Same with those in Xamar where former president HSM has a mansion in Turkey

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Same with those in Xamar where former president HSM has a mansion in Turkey
yes, I was talking about most Somali politicians. I explained in this post why corruption is so easily done.

the problem is most Somalilanders are too preoccupied with their lives and working to get by that they don’t notice this straight up robbery. There aren’t any journalists who can cover it as well.

If any journalist spoke up I’m sure they’d be ran out of business and out of town.

What can you really do?

What can you really do?
Everyone knows about the corruption but ppl stuck with qabayaled for example HJ and samroon would defend their former presidents work and what they did with public money that's the sad reality of somali politics :francis:

This ppl are pathetic nothing wrong with creating wealth but living lavishly like those black sports players and Entertainers in Western societies is really dumb. After those old men die so those the wealth.

At least if you open a school, masjid or build a road that will benefit you and your offspring.

here’s what I found:
View attachment 195072

View attachment 195073

If Silanyo is that money and power hungry you out him to be he would had never backed down from the 80 votes or he would have gone for a second turn, but instead he did what was, after his mind, best for the country.

Started talks with Somalia.
The Berberal deal
Made importent stats organs like The National Intelligence Agency of Somaliland.

And let a younger guy take it from there.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If Silanyo is that money and power hungry you out him to be he would had never backed down from the 80 votes or he would have gone for a second turn, but instead he did what was, after his mind, best for the country.

Started talks with Somalia.
The Berberal deal
Made importent stats organs like The National Intelligence Agency of Somaliland.

And let a younger guy take it from there.
bro this guy retired, he’s already a millionaire who’s living lavish. Why spend another 4 years with all the stress as the president? Is it that worth it to become a few million more rich when you’re already elderly and have spent your last 5-6 decades grinding?

Literally only reason he didn’t go again is because he retired.

bro this guy retired, he’s already a millionaire who’s living lavish. Why spend another 4 years with all the stress as the president? Is it that worth it to become a few million more rich when you’re already elderly and have spent your last 5-6 decades grinding?

Literally only reason he didn’t go again is because he retired.

Okay, 😂😂

Trending

Latest posts