Only God can decide.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Shekels for shackles?
That's the way of jackals
No honour among sheikhs

Sholes only fill that void.
God save us from ourselves

I always wondered how mad you have to make someone for them to want to put sixir on you
Majority are done by women and it all boils down to jealousy and greed, the worst thing is that their life in this world will always be misery and when they die they are damn to eternal hellfire .

Wth this is so creepy… you have to be beyond evil to do sihir to someone I don’t care how much you despise them leave them to Allah. You’re also destined to go hell because sihir is a major sin in Islam.

I always wondered how mad you have to make someone for them to want to put sixir on you
I knew this Somali girl from my hometown who was working in Kenya. She had a really good job that was high earning and she lived in a really fancy apartment. She had a Kenyan maid who used to clean her apartment so one day that maid took the Somali girls clothes when it needed washing and never returned it to her and used her clothes to perform sixir on her. She also used clumps of her hair from the bathroom and her period pad and the Somali girl started suffering from really bad nightmares on a daily basis and started suffering from the effects of black magic. It took more than a year for her to be cured but even then it took a lot of pleading from sheikhs to tell her maid to return the girls clothes and go get rid of her period blood and hair but the woman kept refusing. Apparently she was beyond jealous of the Somali girl and her lifestyle but it was so scaring hearing what she endured. There was also a story of this Muslim woman who had sixir done to her by her mother in law and the woman ended up becoming sick and the doctors couldn’t diagnose what the issue was and the Muslimah ended up dying.

Some people are made for Hell fire.

I also think people that do sixir are repeated offenders.

They destroy society.

That is why you need to do adhkar of morning and evening.

Sixir isn’t real, just cause some dude wrote jibberish or cums on a photo doesn’t mean ‘Jinns’ will attack you and possess you.

Magic kulaha :mjlol:

Lets starts of reading this

ٱللَّهُ لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ٱلْحَىُّ ٱلْقَيُّومُ ۚ لَا تَأْخُذُهُۥ سِنَةٌۭ وَلَا نَوْمٌۭ ۚ لَّهُۥ مَا فِى ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٰتِ وَمَا فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ ۗ مَن ذَا ٱلَّذِى يَشْفَعُ عِندَهُۥٓ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِۦ ۚ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ ۖ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَىْءٍۢ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِۦٓ إِلَّا بِمَا شَآءَ ۚ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضَ ۖ وَلَا يَـُٔودُهُۥ حِفْظُهُمَا ۚ وَهُوَ
. ٱلْعَلِىُّ ٱلْعَظِيمُ

Allah! There is no god ˹worthy of worship˺ except Him, the Ever-Living, All-Sustaining. Neither drowsiness nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who could possibly intercede with Him without His permission? He ˹fully˺ knows what is ahead of them and what is behind them, but no one can grasp any of His knowledge—except what He wills ˹to reveal˺. His Seat1 encompasses the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of both does not tire Him. For He is the Most High, the Greatest.

my second point is
nah these people are made for hell :dead:

Trending