Signs that

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Ooooh finally something I have experience on.
1. Do they regularly insult others for no reason? When confronted on it they claim the victim is too weak.
2. When they are jokingly insulted do they grow extremely angry?
3. Are they physically aggressive?
4. Do they hold unexpected or unnecessary grudges?
5. Do they struggle to come to an agreement or compromise at all?
If yes skiddadle fam, don’t take the “Oh I was angry, it wasn’t my fault” excuse. SKIDDADLE. RUN. ESPECIALLY if their aggressive in ANY way.
Listen to this puppet explain your escape plan.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1. They are under 5'4 feet "tall"

2. They are very defensive on everything, starting with their height. They wear height elevating & deceiving shoes

3. They have a big personality, overwhelming actually

4. They are very smart but have a short fuse due to their amygdala in the brain which regulates temper being very small & undeveloped

Last edited:

2. They are very defensive on everything, starting with their height. They wear height elevating & deceiving shoes

4. They are very smart but have a short fuse due to their amygdala in the brain which regulates temper being very small & undeveloped
A midget tryin to climb tall xalimos but they always say no bro to him loool

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Lol you might be onto something here Basra, I noticed short guys are usually angry.

Ugaaso

Deni
I notice angry people while i'm stuck in traffic. you can just tell they that "road rage" face on.
20FA136D-2332-4F08-BD0D-040D39BDE98E.gif

Ugaaso

Deni
This is a lie, I suffer from road rage it’s an illness you shouldn’t be making fun of :ufdup:I turn into the hulk whenever I drive, I can’t stand people who make dumb mistakes.

When the red light turns green, I don't move until 15 seconds have passed. just to piss off maniac drivers like you.
:chrisfreshhah:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending