Signs of qiyamah

The majority of the minor signs have already shown themselves and as of now only a handful remain. I actually think the rest of the minor signs are going to happen within the few decades the only thing I fear is dajjal coming in our lifetime. Hopefully I'll die before I meet him

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The majority of the minor signs have already shown themselves and as of now only a handful remain. I actually think the rest of the minor signs are going to happen within the few decades the only thing I fear is dajjal coming in our lifetime. Hopefully I'll die before I meet him
I've hear this every year. I remember my quran teacher saying this in 2008

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
there's still some more that we are waiting like the treasure where people will die trying to reach it, wild animals speaking, jumping from sky, etc I feel like these minor signs are the ones closer to the major signs since these are wild signs to happen anytime soon tbh

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
All the kids in school are being programmed and groomed into being homosexuals and or transgenders so the end is near.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
All the kids in school are being programmed and groomed into being homosexuals and or transgenders so the end is near.
one of the minors signs is girls imitating like men and vise versa and for it to happen commonly why not programme children about the norm of being trans

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
one of the minors signs is girls imitating like men and vise versa and for it to happen commonly why not programme children about the norm of being trans
There being told there’s more than 100 hundred genders and there’s no gender roles, it’s to basically legalise pedophilia since it’s the only sexual act that’s not considered legal between to humans

there's still some more that we are waiting like the treasure where people will die trying to reach it, wild animals speaking, jumping from sky, etc I feel like these minor signs are the ones closer to the major signs since these are wild signs to happen anytime soon tbh

Walaalo, you know there is a lot of tension between Turkey and Greece, and also the Syrian War, and the treasure you mentioned is said in the hadiths to be found in the Euphrates River, and another end times signs in hadiths is that river drying out

1) Turkey have a dam in that river, and its weird cos last year 50 tonnes of gold was taken forcibly away from Daesh in the east of the Euphrates to the US army,

2)The river is drying up fast and has been due dams from Turkey but also from Syria and Iran

I am imagine it would dry up to such an extent that gold was or will be detected.

Allahu Alam/Allah knows best, I may be wrong

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wild animals speaking I've never heard of that one?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Wild animals speaking I've never heard of that one?
yes
Animals and inanimate objects will speak to people
The Prophet
saw.gif
said, “By the One in Whose hand is my soul, the Hour will not come until wild animals speak to people, and the end of a man’s whip speaks to him, and his shoelace, and a man’s thigh tells him of what his family did after he left.” [Al-Hakim].

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Walaalo, you know there is a lot of tension between Turkey and Greece, and also the Syrian War, and the treasure you mentioned is said in the hadiths to be found in the Euphrates River, and another end times signs in hadiths is that river drying out

1) Turkey have a dam in that river, and its weird cos last year 50 tonnes of gold was taken forcibly away from Daesh in the east of the Euphrates to the US army,

2)The river is drying up fast and has been due dams from Turkey but also from Syria and Iran

I am imagine it would dry up to such an extent that gold was or will be detected.

Allahu Alam/Allah knows best, I may be wrong

see there is evidence of the euphorate river of gold happening soon such as the river drying up and it did say the mountains of gold will not appear till the river dries up subhanallah. Maybe it might happen in less than 50 years time. Either way we are warned not to go near it as 99 percent of people will die trying to grab the gold.

Jumping from the sky?

I would love to meet dajjal.. I want to know what qabiil he hails from :mugshotman:

Trending