Signals that choose and race mixing mayhem; a perspective

Do xalimos give choosing signals? And why aren’t they as potent and clear as women of other backgrounds?

I say this because I be in places and some women of non-ethnic backgrounds give me strong and clear choosing signals. They smile at me, look me in my eyes, ask me how I’m doing and just genuinely seem interested in wanting to talk to me. Xalimos I meet seem generally kind and decent but they send mixed signals. Like, there was this xalimo the other day. She saw me sat outside a restaurant I was solo dining at and she kept walking past me back and forth taking glimpses at me. Was she interested in me? The ghetto in me was more compelled to believe she may have been on the fone with the oops and making a visual confirmation.

It’s confusing because some xalimos I get the feeling genuinely want to get to know me when we interact but either I’m busy or they’re just not someone I see myself being in a committed relationship (marriage) with. i.e. she’s dressed inappropriately or is too ghetto for me (I’m not ghetto but I like to keep a little ghetto in me)

As I was driving the other day I saw a xalimo walking down the street, she came across a garage where a couple ajnabis guys were working at. I observed how she looked at one of the guys who was stood outside on his fone whilst having a smoke. She kept looking back at him, every few steps she took. That seemed to me like very strong choosing signals. And the weird part of it all was this xalimo was wearing an abaayo, a hijabi. I guess I kind of expected her type of xalimos to be uninterested in that type of guy but there you go.
So I’m left thinking to myself choosing signals do get thrown about, just not to a guy like me 😔

it’s sad because the women I like don’t seem to like me and the women I’m uninterested in seem to like me. And there are some xalimos that take interest in me and vice versa but I get negative voices in my head that say things like she wouldn’t like you if you wasn’t driving this car, dressed how you’re dressed or going to college/university, or growing muscle. I be thinking if she never met me she would’ve probably married an ajnabi guy. Or that I’m that fall back nigga she would be married to because I check all the boxes on paper and so long as she gets an all girls trip once or twice a year with no questions asked, we’re all gucci

I feel like the race mixers in our community has messed things up in terms of how brothers perceive sisters. There use to be a time when I was just a boy. About 9, 10 when our outlook on life was different. Love to us was only homogeneous. And it felt good. And then you get older and witness the proliferation of race mixing and it’s not so much the women that do it, but the other women like the mothers, the unties who say things like how, as long as it’s halal it’s ok. It makes me think like were you habyars ever truly in love with your Somali husbands? Does Somali love really existed as readily as we believe it is? Or are we all race mixers in waiting, just some of us have had the opportunity presented to us a lot sooner than others

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Do xalimos give choosing signals? And why aren’t they as potent and clear as women of other backgrounds?

I say this because I be in places and some women of non-ethnic backgrounds give me strong and clear choosing signals. They smile at me, look me in my eyes, ask me how I’m doing and just genuinely seem interested in wanting to talk to me. Xalimos I meet seem generally kind and decent but they send mixed signals. Like, there was this xalimo the other day. She saw me sat outside a restaurant I was solo dining at and she kept walking past me back and forth taking glimpses at me. Was she interested in me? The ghetto in me was more compelled to believe she may have been on the fone with the oops and making a visual confirmation.

It’s confusing because some xalimos I get the feeling genuinely want to get to know me when we interact but either I’m busy or they’re just not someone I see myself being in a committed relationship (marriage) with. i.e. she’s dressed inappropriately or is too ghetto for me (I’m not ghetto but I like to keep a little ghetto in me)

As I was driving the other day I saw a xalimo walking down the street, she came across a garage where a couple ajnabis guys were working at. I observed how she looked at one of the guys who was stood outside on his fone whilst having a smoke. She kept looking back at him, every few steps she took. That seemed to me like very strong choosing signals. And the weird part of it all was this xalimo was wearing an abaayo, a hijabi. I guess I kind of expected her type of xalimos to be uninterested in that type of guy but there you go.
So I’m left thinking to myself choosing signals do get thrown about, just not to a guy like me 😔

it’s sad because the women I like don’t seem to like me and the women I’m uninterested in seem to like me. And there are some xalimos that take interest in me and vice versa but I get negative voices in my head that say things like she wouldn’t like you if you wasn’t driving this car, dressed how you’re dressed or going to college/university, or growing muscle. I be thinking if she never met me she would’ve probably married an ajnabi guy. Or that I’m that fall back nigga she would be married to because I check all the boxes on paper and so long as she gets an all girls trip once or twice a year with no questions asked, we’re all gucci

I feel like the race mixers in our community has messed things up in terms of how brothers perceive sisters. There use to be a time when I was just a boy. About 9, 10 when our outlook on life was different. Love to us was only homogeneous. And it felt good. And then you get older and witness the proliferation of race mixing and it’s not so much the women that do it, but the other women like the mothers, the unties who say things like how, as long as it’s halal it’s ok. It makes me think like were you habyars ever truly in love with your Somali husbands? Does Somali love really existed as readily as we believe it is? Or are we all race mixers in waiting, just some of us have had the opportunity presented to us a lot sooner than others
If they aren't giving you choosing signals maybe they aren't into you. I think you should just focus on the women who want you ajnabi or not.

What your talking about has nothing to do with race mixing.

Your overthinking which leads to resentment because you didn't get attention from women when you where down and so you have become avoidant because of all the what ifs when you get attention now since you have money, car etc

A lot of western somalis guys seem to have this problem probably the main reason they avoid marriage in there 30s. Stop over thinking and go for what you want and if you get rejected move on and if you can't help the over thinking move about without showing to much especially upon the first impression or branch out to where you are unknown whilst doing a proper background check

You can't really overthink to much tho because education/money etc are things women seek for security and drop the ghetto nonsense you keep talking about be caadi and don't think about how much you wanna kiss her or any of that other weirdo stuff you have made essays about

Last edited:
What your talking about has nothing to do with race mixing.

Your overthinking which leads to resentment because you didn't get attention from women when you where down and so you have become avoidant because of all the what ifs when you get attention now since you have money, car etc

A lot of western somalis guys seem to have this problem probably the main reason they avoid marriage in there 30s. Stop over thinking and go for what you want and if you get rejected move on and if you can't help the over thinking move about without showing to much especially upon the first impression or branch out to where you are unknown whilst doing a proper background check

You can't really overthink to much tho because education/money etc are things women seek for security and drop the ghetto nonsense you keep talking about be caadi and don't think about how much you wanna kiss her or any of that other weirdo stuff you have made essays about

You still underestimate OP's genius

Cuddy remember when u said when u wuz 15 inna other thread??
Download.jpeg-21.jpg

You still underestimate OP's genius
If you mean he's trolling and following a script of some kind or playing a character then yeah I think we all figured that out. Are you saying it's something different all together or are you aware of the particular character he's playing?

If you mean he's trolling and following a script of some kind or playing a character then yeah I think we all figured that out. Are you saying it's something different all together or are you aware of the particular character he's playing?

Nah actually he told me in the DMs he is rather the typical academic and people find him to be boring so he decided to spice up his posts to get your attention like the kiss Ling thread he made and all these weird ones he been making lately.
Anyway I was joking about his intelligence he might be smart but idk 🤷‍♂️

Trending