Sigmund Freud the Satanist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Illuminati sprung out of the Sabbatean Jewish heresy of the 17th century.

Sigmund Freud (1856-1939) was a Sabbatean who sold his perverted satanist beliefs to the world in the guise of science and medicine. The Illuminati-controlled media and education system hailed him as a great prophet.

The Sabbateans were a sex cult that indulged in every sexual perversion imaginable as a way of spitting in God's eye. This is what satanists do: incest, pedophilia, orgies, homosexuality, everything that is unnatural and unhealthy.

Freud and his B'nai Brith (Illuminati) backers convinced the world that sexual desire (libido) is the primary motivation of human life, and that sexual satisfaction is the universal panacea. He taught that repressing sexual urges is harmful and results in neuroses. He taught that males experience castration anxiety and females suffer penis envy.

As an overture to incest and pedophilia, he taught that children have sexual feelings for their opposite-sexed parents and feel hostility to their same-sex parent. At the extreme, his "Oedipus Complex" states that a boy subconsciously wants to kill his father and rape his mother.

The philosopher Karl Popper said Freudian psychoanalysis is as devoid of scientific method as palm reading. Freud's Oedipus Complex "has absolutely no scientific basis."

Typical of a Satanist, Freud denied man's spiritual dimension, our hunger for God exemplified by our spiritual ideals like harmony, love, truth and beauty.

"... females suffer penis envy ...."

that sounds so true. just look at the threads opened by the females on this forum.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Instead of messaging me your making threads about me and yes I'm a Satanist you seen my comments?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
you've been exposed little girl.... I'm gonna tell your parents how much of a bad person you've become.. what a sad time it is for your parents..
She don't come across as a little girl more like an ancient jezebel spirit the females of the species shes more dealier than the male

maxaan weligiin ku sameeyey I'm miskeen and defend somalinimo on here and i don't look up to weird Sigmund i was bored

change your profile name then... trust me you've got no idea who that man was... ciyaarta skedaa :hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot:

your name and profile picture is sketchy... I imagine you are some old man in a lodge exploiting kids.. I hope I'm wrong :heh:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
change your profile name then... trust me you've got no idea who that man was... ciyaarta skedaa :hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot:

your name and profile picture is sketchy... I imagine you are some old man in a lodge exploiting kids.. I hope I'm wrong :heh:
I can't cos thats what everyone knows me for my username and profile pic and nah I ain' old if I was how do I know all these current slang like and old dude will keep up with that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending