SIGHT OF RELIEF! WE DODGED A BULLET! Young “Xaliimo “ who got molested by her father is not Geeljire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The father was Yemeni

Mother is Somali

Only a madman Somali would penetrate his own daughter.

yikes, imagine using the tragedy of a Somali girl who got abused by her father and mother for likes and laughs on somalispot.com :farole:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
So unverified story of a Yemeni father molesting his daughter in the UK concerns us Somalis how?
Why isn't she taking her case to the police. What if this lady is being trolled by twitter haarlimo from the UK for likes and retweets.

Apparently twitter haarlimos are addicted to retweets as if its crack :susp:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
So unverified story of a Yemeni father molesting his daughter in the UK concerns us Somalis how?
Why isn't she taking her case to the police. What if this lady is being trolled by twitter haarlimo from the UK for likes and retweets.

Apparently twitter haarlimos are addicted to retweets as if its crack :susp:
Anything to shame and slander the Somali name.
These broads are enemy of the people

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

Bro the one who posted the video is typical attention seeking twitter haarlimo just go through her timeline.

I cant believe people fall for that, its like nowadays people have lost the ability to think and reason.

:kodaksmiley:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

This is what we dealing with, unstable twitter addicted girls talking to themselves.

Screenshot (4).png

:jcoleno:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Bro the one who posted the video is typical attention seeking twitter haarlimo just go through her timeline.

I cant believe people fall for that, its like nowadays people have lost the ability to think and reason.

:kodaksmiley:

What’s her Twitter?

Are you talking abt the alleged victim ?

Btw one thing that bothers me is when she said this started when she peed on gerseiat night at the age of 13. Yaah! At 13 years of age and you peeing on yourself.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
What’s her Twitter?

Are you talking abt the alleged victim ?

Btw one thing that bothers me is when she said this started when she peed on gerseiat night at the age of 13. Yaah! At 13 years of age and you peeing on yourself.

Not the alleged victim but the one who tweeted the video. its 2 posts above yours.

Its made up story for retweets sxb :bell:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
She is Yemeni, nothing to do with Somalis.
Wrong. This actually does have to do with Somalis. It's yet another tale of a filthy xalimoid but they tried to turn it on us.
The mother was Somali so this is actually yet another tale of a despicable race mixing xalimoid finding yet even new levels of depravity previously unknown to mankind.

They wrote essays attacking faraxs but there's no farax anywhere in the picture, only a filthy xalimoid. Talk about an embarrassing backfire.

Let's not forget about the alcoholic xalimoid who told everyone on Twitter that her Somali husband was beating the crap out of her. It was exposed that he was actually Egyptian.
:susp:
Xalimoids need to be rounded up and taken to Auschwitz.
:westbrookwtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
yikes, imagine using the tragedy of a Somali girl who got abused by her father and mother for likes and laughs on somalispot.com :farole:

I’m stating the fact!

We will carry a burden of another man

This was not committed by a Somali, period.

I’m
Not looking for laughter, I’ve had that too many times.

Besides, I kind of knew it was an Arab because they do love dabo

Yes, these idiots are wrong to use this young girls tragedy to make Somali men look bad, especially considering the fact that the culprit was a Yemeni man.

However, can we be a bit compassionate and not use this catastrophe to engage in gender wars?

I'm just really disgusted that things like this happen in general, regardless of what community it happens in.

I'm also, very disgusted that they used this opportunity to slander Somali men when the situation has nothing to do with them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts