Sigh #whitegirl

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I’m dreading when schools open back up, I’ll have to go back to the cadaan school with blondes surrounded all around me and I can’t f*ck up or else they’ll be racist/islamophobic

I have to put back my fake personality for a few more months then I’m never returning back f*ck college
74118D03-E049-4E38-BA04-A9E71F050FDB.jpeg

Villainess

All my classes are online I want to go back so bad at this point , the boredom is too much.

:meleshame:
Same wallahi I’m tired of being trapped in the house, I miss the drama. Lollll cadaan fights are hilarious, ive seen 2 girls fight over stolen crop tops and the next day they were dating. :ayaanswag:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
If you dont like your school you should try to convince your parents to take you to an all Somali, or a Somali majority high school. Minnesota is full of them
pp,550x550.u6.jpg

Villainess

If you dont like your school you should try to convince your parents to take you to an all Somali high school. Minnesota is full of them
NOO do NOT utter those three words. “Somali high school” ARE YOU CRAZY? I went to a Somali school in my middle grade years and I cried I hate it :umwhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
NOO do NOT utter those three words. “Somali high school” ARE YOU CRAZY? I went to a Somali school in my middle grade years and I cried I hate it :umwhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know what you mean. Attending an all Somali middle school is ''chaotic'' ..., but them hyper nigga in middle school become calmer and more human when they enter high school. An all Somali high school isnt all that bad.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Why y’all tryna give me advice? Bisinka just give me sympathy come on shed some tears :silanyolaugh:
because we care about you :ohlord:
If these white kids shoot up the school, and you die in it you wont longer be able to post on SSpot. :jcoleno:You are the bisbaas to this forum. You keep things spicy.:mjswag:

Trending