Sierra Leone police officers get down to work in Somalia’s Jubbaland state REPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Kismayo, 24 April 2018 – A contingent of Sierra Leone police officers who arrived in Somalia’s port city of Kismayo last Tuesday, to boost the capacity of the local Police, have started work in earnest.

Isn't Al Shabaab military camp located in Jubba land?

Get ready for Bantu slaughter!!!
:gunsmiley::gunsmiley:z3zrULC

:pachah1::russ::lolbron:

What would a bunch of heck Bantu police
Officers do to al shabab?

When amisom has has interests in keeping
Al shabab in play?

:mjlol:Ain’t nothing going to change
Just the Bantus increasing their foot hold
Into Somalia even more

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
What would a bunch of heck Bantu police
Officers do to al shabab?

When amisom has has interests in keeping
Al shabab in play?

:mjlol:Ain’t nothing going to change
Just the Bantus increasing their foot hold
Into Somalia even more
African Union is so incompetent a uncle of mine says that a lot of Al Shabaab Militans are hiding out in Kismayo forest. the locals and Al Shabaab made an agreement not to snitch on each other.
:chrisfreshhah:
Bantus don’t know what’s coming for them!

African Union is so incompetent a uncle of mine says that a lot of Al Shabaab Militans are hiding out in Kismayo forest. the locals and Al Shabaab made an agreement not to snitch on each other.
:chrisfreshhah:
Bantus don’t know what’s coming for them!
Locals...not...snitching??? do they want somalia to remain undeveloped like negro neighbourhoods with this no snitching non sense?? perhaps there is truly no hope for somalia.

:gucciwhat::mjlol::damn:

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Locals...not...snitching??? do they want somalia to remain undeveloped like negro neighbourhoods with this no snitching non sense?? perhaps there is truly no hope for somalia.

:gucciwhat::mjlol::damn:
It’s a win win situation obviously locals don’t want Al Shabaab to mess with them and Al Shabaab don’t want to be exposed. I know it’s terrible :meleshame:

@Sheikh @wars @Shaolin23 @mrdeeni @Buraanbur911
uOfqsiD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending