SiennaEarth

• Thread starter I am in love with her
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

In love

I really like her and ever since i saw her picture, i fell in love with her immediately.

I hope she knowa there is someone out there who admires her.

I was hurt broken when she said she was getting married to another guy. I wanted to kill myself.

Please Sienna give me a chance, lets be together.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I really like her and ever since i saw her picture, i fell in love with her immediately.

I hope she knowa there is someone out there who admires her.

I was hurt broken when she said she was getting married to another guy. I wanted to kill myself.

Please Sienna give me a chance, lets be together.
tumblr_ntejqzZaVR1udzer1o1_500.gif

P

Proud father

AbukarZubeer. Young lad I am so very proud of you. Seeing your pics yesterday made me feel like a proud abo. You are a young wise man beyond your years. I have never seen you make any passes at the females nor make a thirsty comment in my time on somnet. You will go far.

If I had a daughter walahi, young man gacantan kaa saari laha.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
AbukarZubeer. Young lad I am so very proud of you. Seeing your pics yesterday made me feel like a proud abo. You are a young wise man beyond your years. I have never seen you make any passes at the females nor make a thirsty comment in my time on somnet. You will go far.

:mjlol::mjlaugh:, Stop the praises abti, I'm not good with flattery.

And you are?
:hmm:

P

Proud father

As for TeAmo, gabarta is mid sharaf leh. You will see her make her comment in a dignified manner and if she has any 'beef' she will not get down and dirty keeping grudges like some of the filth characters in somnet. The only problem is she bashes somalis. Maybe it comes from a good place but unlike liquidhydrogen you feel hers is condescending. Sida kale, wa gabar diin caqli iyo sharaf leh. Not like some airhead bimbos that you pray and hope will not come into the family. The gene pool would be significantly diluted

Congratulations. Take care of your husband, he is your jannah. Like wise, don't accept to be abused in anyway. Know your worth and carry yourself with respect even in marriage. Wsc

S

She's Fake!

She's using a fake girl picture! No sane somali chick will show a picture of herself on somalifobforums!;)

A

Atiya

I don't know what you psycho stalkers are on about. I've never posted my full picture(s) anywhere. Also I never speak bad about Somalis, I'm Somali myself, why would I do that? And please refrain from making threads about me, I don't appreciate it.

Fadlan

T

The Real SiennaEarth

SiennaEarth aka TeAmo is a Saleban Habar Gedir from South London. Though she prefers ajanabi men, she will take any dick that's thrown her way. I know a few guys that she has given blowjobs to in shisha spots and in cinema. She is extremely insecure. Her mother is shaanshi reer xamar and she takes pride in that. Guys, if you want to have sex with this hoe, wear a rubber. She had more mileage than a 1994 Peugeot.

A

Atiya

SiennaEarth aka TeAmo is a Saleban Habar Gedir from South London. Though she prefers ajanabi men, she will take any dick that's thrown her way. I know a few guys that she has given blowjobs to in shisha spots and in cinema. She is extremely insecure. Her mother is shaanshi reer xamar and she takes pride in that. Guys, if you want to have sex with this hoe, wear a rubber. She had more mileage than a 1994 Peugeot.
Loooooooooool wow bitterness is a bxtch for real :dead:

A

Atiya

As for TeAmo, gabarta is mid sharaf leh. You will see her make her comment in a dignified manner and if she has any 'beef' she will not get down and dirty keeping grudges like some of the filth characters in somnet. The only problem is she bashes somalis. Maybe it comes from a good place but unlike liquidhydrogen you feel hers is condescending. Sida kale, wa gabar diin caqli iyo sharaf leh. Not like some airhead bimbos that you pray and hope will not come into the family. The gene pool would be significantly diluted

Congratulations. Take care of your husband, he is your jannah. Like wise, don't accept to be abused in anyway. Know your worth and carry yourself with respect even in marriage. Wsc
Love the advise you gave at the end, may Allah bless you always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts