Sicid Deni In Galkacyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Listen what he said in 2:12 mark even business-men fear investing in galkacyo, let alone being the seat of the puntland government. It will never be in contention for any serious development or political activity untill that city is one, the galmudug side is incoporated and totally disarmed. Heeshish ma taalo gaalkacyo, xabad jojjin ayaa jira keliya ma aha sida erigavo oo heeshish dhab ah ka jira. A ceasefire is not a peace deal. Palestine has many ceasefires with Israel, that doesn't mean there is peace deal or any sort of agreement. Waa inoo mar kale weeye dagaalku kkkkk that's what a ceasefire means.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Deni has a good chance sxb according to my father because of his 'bah dhulbahante' links, it's his bah wadaag and in bari waxaa la eega two sides. Your male side iyo qabilkisa iyo bah wadaagtada iyo kan ku hiilinayo and dhulbahante is massive and bah wadaag wayn. The sool issue is his problem, he needs to save his 'bah wadaag' kkkkk as my father laughs and says my bah wadaag waa ii nabad 'warsangeli' halka kiisa kala yaceen oo kala daadsan yihin iyo bah dir koodana 'gaal toos noqday' oo boqor engris hos tagi raba iyo wuxu ku kacaya wax aan islamka ka dhicin tarikhiyan ama manta oo labo umad muslim loo horseedayo kala tag:liberaltears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts