Siad Barre's Fatal Mistake

ER7AdZnU8AAZQsv.jpg

EPM-k3jX0Asy-E2

The day he touched HG. The fool really messed with the wrong people. We told him to just leave us alone. We were the most peaceful and innocent. We like to stay away from any problems. Bombing Hargeysa is one thing and posining Mj wells was another thing. But it is your end when you start killing HG civilians. He probably would still be ruling Somalia had he stayed away from us.

We swore we would kill ten fold of what he killed of us and that Siad Barre will either die or flee. We called on Gen Caydiiid, he came from India to hear us out. He organized along the Somali - Ethiopian border. Many battles were fought and we pushed towards Hiiraan. And from there gathered more HAG support. We reached Jowhar and from there entered the suburbs of the capital, again reinforced by more HAG support.

Then we came for him and knocked on his door, he fled like a coward instead of dying like a man. What a fuulaay. Our victory was cemented the day we entered Kenya, this is the day we broke the neck of fagash. Siad Barre choose to run away rather than die like a man. What a coward.

To mark this glory and victory, I would like to put on Galmudug patriotic war songs.

Last edited:
"And Barre was a kind of a cynical character, as you might expect for a dictator. He was very clear. He says, “I’m willing to pray to Jesus, and here’s what I want in return.” He says, “I want my defense budget doubled.” He says, “I want meetings for my officials with the Reagan White House. And I want a sort of a hands-off policy while I crack down on some rebels.” Doug Coe, the leader of the group, wrote back, in essence, “Done, done and done.”

"And when we look at history, so it was. And Barre used those weapons, supplied to him in part by the US, to wage a war of almost biblical proportion on his own people, from which Somalia has not recovered to this day. The Family doesn’t consider that a failure; they consider that God’s will for Somalia"

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
He was an arrogant and prideful prick with a thirst for power. At the end of the day he knew what was going to happen and he went through with it anyway.
Siad Barre took the entire country down with him :tocry: It's crazy how one guy can cause this much damage.
You can't hold him responsible for what those danyeers calling themselves "rebels" did. They fucked their own country and burned down their homes.

"And Barre was a kind of a cynical character, as you might expect for a dictator. He was very clear. He says, “I’m willing to pray to Jesus, and here’s what I want in return.” He says, “I want my defense budget doubled.” He says, “I want meetings for my officials with the Reagan White House. And I want a sort of a hands-off policy while I crack down on some rebels.” Doug Coe, the leader of the group, wrote back, in essence, “Done, done and done.”

"And when we look at history, so it was. And Barre used those weapons, supplied to him in part by the US, to wage a war of almost biblical proportion on his own people, from which Somalia has not recovered to this day. The Family doesn’t consider that a failure; they consider that God’s will for Somalia"

Is true when they say most ppl would sell sell their soul just to stay in power a minute longer. Praying to jesus didnt safe him in the end the scum died shamefully on a Nigerian toilet . Good riddens

Trending