Siad Barre sex life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
So I was reading about how dictators used to snatch up some guys wives and had sex with them. Moussolini had a girl everyday, Gaddafi was a notorious pedophile and a rapist and apparently Saddam Hussein used to capture all of his mistresses :eek:
So I was wondering o_O what about our lovey Siad Barre so I found this:

"Some minsters-MODH and non-MODH- had obtained and held their positions due in part of their wives who acted as mistress for Siad Barre. In his memoir, Abdullahi DoOl, a diplomat under the regime has the wives of two ambassadors who used to act as mistresses for the Foreign Minister Abdirahman Jama, Siad Barre half- brother."

"Drawing from a candid conversation with Ali Khalif Galayr Warsame, a former junior minister under the regime, Mohamoud Siad Togane, a maverick Somali critic, recounted a very unusual incident where Siad Barre shamed one of his ministers by asking the whereabouts of his beautiful butted wife."o_O
:win::denzelnigga::diddyass:

Apparently Siad Barre was notorious for bulling his cabinet members especially the hawiye ones
:siilaanyolaugh:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Damn I wonder who Said Barre was referring as the butt wife? Was it a khalif galayr's wife?

I listened an interview of Abdulahi yusuf AUN where he said Abdi qasim wife's used to be his secrectry before they met and he used to bang her.:russ:

Last edited:

World

VIP
Damn I wonder who Said Barre was referring as the butt wife? Was it a khalif galayr's wife?

I listened an interview of Abdulahi yusuf AUN where he said Abdi qasim wife's used to be his secrectry before they met and he used to bang her.:russ:
Can you not read? Ali Khalif was apparently having a conversation with Mohamoud Siad Togane who said that Siad Barre shamed one of his ministers.

But this is just slander by his haters. Siad Barre was a righteous man.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Can you not read? Ali Khalif was apparently having a conversation with Mohamoud Siad Togane who said that Siad Barre shamed one of his ministers.

No This is exactly how afweyne behaved righteous my ass u sound like one of dem rastafaries!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Chill out dude, did I respescted Galayr, the man who named a state with his grandmothers name Khatumo.:mjlol:

Damn!! Hawiyes will forever be cucked by beesha darood.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Apparently Siad Barre was notorious for bulling his cabinet members especially the hawiye ones
:siilaanyolaugh:

Funny you say that, 3 of his own daughters were married to Hawiye men. One to Abdullahi Addow (HG), Sabriye (Hawadle) and Guulwade (Sheikhal). When he was chased out of Somalia, he couldn't even save his own daughters, imagine being President for 21 years, reduced to leaving your daughter and grandkids behind in enemy territory. Whose the cuck now :trumpsmirk:

Abdiqasims wife was half MJ half shanshi. Just like Ilhan Omar. Seems like your girls have a thing for Hawiye men.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts