Shy girls or bold and outgoing girls?

That's not true what makes you think shy girls don't talk or carry the convo?
They do once they get comfortable around you, and that takes effort and time
And you think shy girls aint baddies?:ayaanswag:
Who's got time man. Tick tock if she dont hit the spot. Yes shy gals can be baddies too.

I'm a pretty lazy, easy-going carefree sort of guy, so I like girls that are like me. I also have a reserved and relaxed nature so I hate drama and talking too much, unless I'm really close with someone then I can talk for literally hrs.
I'm certain that shy girls are my type, I think they're really cute and eye-catching:banderas:

Hard to choose really, there are elements I enjoy on both personalities.

Would u be specific?

ram leela _ Tumblr.gif

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Well for shy girls it is their subdued nature, they are soft and warm but I wouldn't say timid, always reserved but keen to observe, for a shy girl it's the chase that I love most as she makes her intentions known through eye movements and body language instead of verbal cues, uncovering her thoughts and feelings is like an intricate yet endearing puzzle that I can't describe how rewarding it is when solved.

But with bold girls, it's a whole new ballroom, a whole new dance, no scratch that... It's a car chase! A high speed race! The finish line being who gets to say those three words first, every time you talk to a bold girl it's like challenging her to a swordfight, you're exchanging banter like blows, you annoy her she annoys back, you flirt with her she reciprocates, everything you do she unapologetically throws it back at you, the sheer confidence can get overwhelming for some men hence them preferring shy girls but not me. I love to duel.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Alpha predatorial guys like shy girls. A bold woman has unnecessary balls. There should only be one pair of balls in each household.
1623432311416.png

Well for shy girls it is their subdued nature, they are soft and warm but I wouldn't say timid, always reserved but keen to observe, for a shy girl it's the chase that I love most as she makes her intentions known through eye movements and body language instead of verbal cues, uncovering her thoughts and feelings is like an intricate yet endearing puzzle that I can't describe how rewarding it is when solved.

But with bold girls, it's a whole new ballroom, a whole new dance, no scratch that... It's a car chase! A high speed race! The finish line being who gets to say those three words first, every time you talk to a bold girl it's like challenging her to a swordfight, you're exchanging banter like blows, you annoy her she annoys back, you flirt with her she reciprocates, everything you do she unapologetically throws it back at you, the sheer confidence can get overwhelming for some men hence them preferring shy girls but not me. I love to duel.
You a novelist? :gucciwhat:

Trending