Shy girls or bold and outgoing girls?

Doesn't matter to me tbh. Her morals, akhlaq, & deen are of more importance imo. Her being out-going isn't an indication of her lacking any of the aforementioned factors of what (IMO) makes an ideal woman. It's her inner-character that does.

That being said, I'd have to go to with shy girls. Though they may seem harder to approach, they seem to be much more suitable in the long term. Out-going women seem much easier to approach and shuukansi with, but (IMHO) they seem to be very much demanding and impatient with your own personal dealings, especially if you're quite the shy individual like myself. Even if you're socially lazy, you'd learn to appreciate the 'no-buuq' life that the Miskeen Girls present.

Gimme a nag nool bad B over a meek shy girl anyday. Nothing more boring than carrying the convo constantly.
That's not true what makes you think shy girls don't talk or carry the convo?
They do once they get comfortable around you, and that takes effort and time
And you think shy girls aint baddies?:ayaanswag:

Most people are in the middle lol. At least I am. Was hella shy as a kid but grew out of it as I got older. I wouldn’t say I’m super loud or bold but I don’t have issues with carrying conversations either.

And op it depends on the guy. As you can see here different men like different things

That's not true what makes you think shy girls don't talk or carry the convo?
They do once they get comfortable around you, and that takes effort and time
And you think shy girls aint baddies?:ayaanswag:
Walaaley it really doesn’t matter shy or talkative
Just make sure you’re either pretty or you can cook and are raaliyad.

Trending