Shy girls or bold and outgoing girls?

Which do Somali men prefer lol

When i say shy i don't mean boring btw

From your question it sounds like your shy. Every guy is different.

However, shyness is a sign of beauty in my eyes. Especially in todays world were people compete to be loud and ratchet.

Own your shyness.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A seductress :yacadiim:

In a past sspot saga. Many, many moons ago.

giphy.gif

You called me out :(

Not at all. The language that you use suggest that you identify shyness with something negative. It's really not. If you are happy with yourself then you will see people gravitate towards you as your at ease with yourself.

I think shy people are more genuine than the outgoing people who may know how to put on an act.

Not at all. The language that you use suggest that you identify shyness with something negative. It's really not. If you are happy with yourself then you will see people gravitate towards you as your at ease with yourself.

I think shy people are more genuine than the outgoing people who may know how to put on an act.

I am happy with my self, but I just think its something that men don't like or prefer in these days

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I don’t really mind but thing about out going girls is that their willing to start and finishing everything wether that is a convo or going out to do something. I’m kind of a socially lazy guy I like having people speak to me first and I don’t go out my way to meet people either unless the person is interesting or I have to.

I am happy with my self, but I just think its something that men don't like or prefer in these days

I'm confused.
In this thread you are asking for what men like so that you can fit into that and yesterday you posted this...

I've had enough Internet today.

Screenshot_20210610-233356_Opera.jpg

I'm confused.
In this thread you are asking for what men like so that you can fit into that and yesterday you posted this...

I've had enough Internet today.

View attachment 188497

That has nothing to do with this thread
that thread wasn't even about me, but what i've noticed about women who dont get any career and get married young very young.

And fit into what? I dont understand

Trending