Shukri Abdirahman Calls For Violent Revolution Over Hunter Biden Laptop Drop

GuanYu

Custom title
only losers drink tea. (not entirely wrong)
Ditto Bill Weld GIF

“Our founders”

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

That dumbo is mentally-ill and wants all of the attention to herself. We first had this weirdo named Ilhan Omar. Now, we have this other weirdo. I stopped watching TV because of these weirdos. They're now evicting us from social media. Every time they opened their big mouth, the Somali name is brought up. What hole do all of the weirdos crawl out of?

:noneck:

Last edited:
That dumbo is mentally-ill and wants all of the attention to herself. We first had this weirdo named Ilhan Omar. Now, we have this other weirdo. I stopped watching TV because of these weirdos. They're now evicting us from social media. Every time they opened their big mouth, the Somali name is brought up.
Our founders kulaha. They will never think of her as one of them

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

:snoop:

Wallahi this woman is embarrassing.

The republicans might get ideas. Tell her to be suicide bomber and will support your children financially. At this point this Xaliimo has gone in the moryaan territory

1670140175454.png

Ilhan >>>>>>>>>>this chick >>>>>>>>>>>>>——center of the earth>>>>>>——China—-->>>> Amal Torres.

my uncle is one of the head of the Minnesota Somali gop outreach group and he’s so ashamed of this qahabi lol. Why can’t Minnesota Republicans run someone normal! It’s either a self hating “Somali” shegaat or a white women who shoplifts and is addicted to drugs.

Trending