Shukri Abdi Protest Dates (Global)

Why are AAs in LA protesting and Somalis in Toronto? Don’t come with excuses for American Somalis lmao :pachah1: :mjlol:
What excuses? I genuinely did not know anything about this until I saw it on sspot.
90% of the Somalis I know don't know anything about this either.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
What excuses? I genuinely did not know anything about this until I saw it on sspot.
90% of the Somalis I know don't know anything about this either.
Excuse for your ignorance. How come other Somalis around the world and even ajnabi know but US Somalis are somehow unaware..

Excuse for your ignorance. How come other Somalis around the world and even ajnabi know but US Somalis are somehow unaware..
I'm not making an excuse, I said I simply didnt know what happened until I seen it on here and most of the Somalis where I live don't know about it either.

It's not being reported here that's why people are in the dark.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Been to the protest today till Parliament Square. Even saw Akafi Ail. I apologize about any comment I said about him, he is really a chill guy wallahi.

Advice : Always and Always bring comfortable shoes. There will be a long walk and you will have blisters on your leg if you don't have shoes that feel it is comfortable enough. I learnt the hard way.

Somali Unity in London and many parts of the UK is true and is more ahead then the rest of the diaspora, all political, social and tribal differences aside, when they come together, they fully come together, guns blazing.

The Black Trans Lives Matter who kinda incorporated into the protest for Shukri Abdi, so there was more then 1 message. Bit weird, no hatred to them, for all their cause is their cause. But it was kinda weird.

Spewing lies again but we roll

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Snapchat-761394060.jpg

That kinda triggered me so i took a pic

They had their own protest going on just across the road and yet came here. why?

Basic

VIP
Been to the protest today till Parliament Square. Even saw Akafi Ail. I apologize about any comment I said about him, he is really a chill guy wallahi.

Advice : Always and Always bring comfortable shoes. There will be a long walk and you will have blisters on your leg if you don't have shoes that feel it is comfortable enough. I learnt the hard way.

Somali Unity in London and many parts of the UK is true and is more ahead then the rest of the diaspora, all political, social and tribal differences aside, when they come together, they fully come together, guns blazing.

The Black Trans Lives Matter who kinda incorporated into the protest for Shukri Abdi, so there was more then 1 message. Bit weird, no hatred to them, for all their cause is their cause. But it was kinda weird.

Spewing lies again but we roll
This is why UK Somalis are leaps ahead of other diasporas. We know to come together, haven’t seen that anywhere else.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This is why UK Somalis are leaps ahead of other diasporas. We know to come together, haven’t seen that anywhere else.
The ending was a bit crazy with the songs and acting like its 1st July but Somalis now know we are unified and who is our true alies

No black BLM present tho. No, instead they are mocking us on twitter. That speaks too much facts.

Basic

VIP
The ending was a bit crazy with the songs and acting like its 1st July but Somalis now know we are unified and who is our true alies

No black BLM present tho. No, instead they are mocking us on twitter. That speaks too much facts.
I don’t know why people on this site are so pressed black people didn’t attend as much. The UK Somali community has always been insular and very close knit.

Idgaf about ajnabi, these non-uk Somalis who seek approval from ajnabis can’t seem to understand that :dead:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I don’t know why people on this site are so pressed black people didn’t attend as much. The UK Somali community has always been insular and very close knit.

Idgaf about ajnabi, these non-uk Somalis who seek approval from ajnabis can’t seem to understand that :dead:
The thing is, idk maybe it is the dynamics, there are many people in the USA and even in the UK who would do anything for the "BLM Movement", but nothing for their own blood.

We have seen baraanbuur, a janazah, crying, for a gaal. And nothing for their sister. Heck look at the turnouts between BLM protests for George Floyd and for these one in London. Both under the same banner. Lets not even talk about Minnesota even, where looting of your own blood shop is rife for George Floyd, but dead silence for Shukri Abdi

Yes, we may be tight, and really i couldn't care less about the approval of a black person and if they do attend or not, but this should be a two way street. You cannot go shouting #JusticeForShukri on your timeline and snaps, but action time you vanish, but when it comes to BLM, your doing the most bit.

Anybody can Bootyclap for anybody. But it shows you the bigger story

You can protest for both since injustice is injustice!

However, it’s problematic when you choose to not acknowledge Shukri, like what Reer Minnesota and other US Somali communities are doing..
This is the first time I heard of it and I live in MN. It’s a distance thing fasho