Shukri Abdi case is OPENED

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Yh I agree this case should’ve been dealt with already and justice should’ve been brought down, some of these SJWs are very dangerous and want attention and opportunities like this and the George floyd situation are good examples.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yh I agree this case should’ve been dealt with already and justice should’ve been brought down, some of these SJWs are very dangerous and want attention and opportunities like this and the George floyd situation are good examples.
But is ALREADY dealt with in fact if it wasn't for a particular group of sjw somali wh00res the inquest would have been concluded as unlawful

they hindered the case in falsifying about zamzam shukri mother translation and uosetted the mother as there was nothing wrong with the translation they were there to stir things nacaala
That’s fucked. Those people should be charged and locked up.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
they hindered the case in falsifying about zamzam shukri mother translation and uosetted the mother as there was nothing wrong with the translation they were there to stir things nacaala
Wow, what was it that zamzam said and what did they change it too?

I don’t think it helps to make this a them vs us. We should focus on the family and their right of justice and closure and not our petty fights on an online forum. Let, stop the fighting in here.

Justice isn’t a zero sum game. Just because one person gets attention, that won’t take away from this case. In fact, it might help put fresh eyes on it.

I think the people around the family are doing a disservice and the most damage to them and using it as a launchpad for their careers. Best to cut those leeches loose and tie the investigation and inquest to those who are educated in the law and those who are experts on media training and spin.

InshaAllah the truth will come out.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I don’t think it helps to make this a them vs us. We should focus on the family and their right of justice and closure and not our petty fights on an online forum. Let, stop the fighting in here.

Justice isn’t a zero sum game. Just because one person gets attention, that won’t take away from this case. In fact, it might help put fresh eyes on it.

I think the people around the family are doing a disservice and the most damage to them and using it as a launchpad for their careers. Best to cut those leeches loose and tie the investigation and inquest to those who are educated in the law and those who are experts on media training and spin.

InshaAllah the truth will come out.
Erm the people around zamzam are all GOOD people who helped her stand her ground and push this case to open don't speak of things you have no clue man.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
There are a lot of mindless clout chasers on twitter that demands the police to reopen shukri case as if all they had to do is search her name on Google and see that it has been opened since last year and once I correct them they say I am hindering the case walahi these people don't give a flying f*ck about Shukri all to get a lot of retweets and followers there are SO MANY misinformation about what actually happened to Shukri uff
Your delusional if you think she will get justice. Somalis already forgot about it and are on other BLM stuff and people will not prosecute white girl that stuff doesn't happen.

Erm the people around zamzam are all GOOD people who helped her stand her ground and push this case to open don't speak of things you have no clue man.
If you want to get emotional, go ahead. That won’t change the fact some of the people need to be cut loose.

All the people good? Maybe so, but they’ve been less than sensational at their job. Most people are oblivious of the case and the media coverage is abysmal. The need better people to push this. Twitter isn’t doing shit. If they can’t do it right, why the f*ck are they around?

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
And she knows the case is opened but isn't notifying her followers that is not closed she's evil man no remorse if it wasn't for her they would most likely have been charged with manslaughter or even murder by now. Me and maz will expose them all soon once the inquest is concluded
Is this case connected to BLM now?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
If you want to get emotional, go ahead. That won’t change the fact some of the people need to be cut loose.

All the people good? Maybe so, but they’ve been less than sensational at their job. Most people are oblivious of the case and the media coverage is abysmal. The need better people to push this. Twitter isn’t doing shit. If they can’t do it right, why the f*ck are they around?
I only know Maz Saleem who helped rehoused the family and pushed this case to open and is close to the family so she's clear but I agree we need to push this case further than social media and bring people awareness like we need someone to organize a massive protest like George Floyd but no one is bothered to

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Your delusional if you think she will get justice. Somalis already forgot about it and are on other BLM stuff and people will not prosecute white girl that stuff doesn't happen.
one of them wasn't white and the case looks good and looks to be a murder case..

I only know Maz Saleem who helped rehoused the family and pushed this case to open and is close to the family so she's clear but I agree we need to push this case further than social media and bring people awareness like we need someone to organize a massive protest like George Floyd but no one is bothered to
I hope you know, I’m speaking about the SJW around the family. Those idiots are making everything worse.

They use twitter as a tool to promote themselves and not the case.

If I were you, I would join in the BLM protest and co-opt it with Posters of her, information on the case, hand out pamphlets and try to push it on Somali YouTubers and Snapchatters.

This is the best time to put eyes on the ongoing case. Use BLM to give Shukri’s case a fighting chance.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I hope you know, I’m speaking about the SJW around the family. Those idiots are making everything worse.

They use twitter as a tool to promote themselves and not the case.

If I were you, I would join in the BLM protest and co-opt it with Posters of her, information on the case, hand out pamphlets and try to push it on Somali YouTubers and Snapchatters.

This is the best time to put eyes on the ongoing case. Use BLM to give Shukri’s case a fighting chance.
I can't go out due to health reasons but maz Saleem said leave it because protest won't do anything until after the inquest nothing will be interfered she said

Trending

Latest posts