Shukri Abdi case is OPENED

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
There are a lot of mindless clout chasers on twitter that demands the police to reopen shukri case as if all they had to do is search her name on Google and see that it has been opened since last year and once I correct them they say I am hindering the case walahi these people don't give a flying f*ck about Shukri all to get a lot of retweets and followers there are SO MANY misinformation about what actually happened to Shukri uff

Most of those people are trend followers. They don’t really care about injustice faced by the family. Don’t take it too seriously Twitter is full of people like this, it’s now cool to follow any bandwagon without research to appear “woke”.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Most of those people are trend followers. They don’t really care about injustice faced by the family. Don’t take it too seriously Twitter is full of people like this, it’s now cool to follow any bandwagon without research to appear “woke”.
yup and there are so many lies for example it wasn't a racially motivated attack in have seen the girls

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Never was it Racially Motivated, as these Madoows are now using it for their BLM propaganda. She was bullied. And that bullying was gradually increasing till it became this extreme. AUN to Shukri Abdi

Same with Belly Mujinga, the guy never spat due to racism. Aggravated Behavior which caused it, and also she was already in close conduct with many other people, so there was other place where she could have got it (COVID)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mashalah great news, let us see if the Somali BLM supporters march for the justice of this 12 year old girl.

I am glad her case is repponed though and hope her murders are brought to justice ASAP.

#JusticeForShukriAli

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Never was it Racially Motivated, as these Madoows are now using it for their BLM propaganda. She was bullied. And that bullying was gradually increasing till it became this extreme. AUN to Shukri Abdi

Same with Belly Mujinga, the guy never spat due to racism. Aggravated Behavior which caused it, and also she was already in close conduct with many other people, so there was other place where she could have got it (COVID)
one of the girls was ethiopian it had nothing to do with race yet they attacked me for it and accused me of lying

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
This girl may allah punish her is the reason why shukri case was adjourned and why people believe is closed she is a typical sjw and have grieved shukri mother bastarada MORE PEOPLE ACTUALLY NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT SHE DID TO THE FAMILY THIS IS NO LIES.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This filthy ***** may allah punish her with a severe torment is the reason why shukri case was adjourned and why people believe is closed she is a typical sjw and have grieved shukri mother bastarada
I remember reading this shit and even kinda biased article. She made it seem that It was Greater Manchester Police's fault as a institution , even though it is not and the case was closed due to racism, which is false

Also she condricts herself. She says it is “Zamzam’s child was taken away from her in a system that doesn’t listen to her, in a system that doesn’t care about her, in a system that’s indifferent to her life” fault that she died. Blames the System. Next blames Systematic Bullying in the school and how she should have not been going there

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I remember reading this shit and even kinda biased article. She made it seem that It was Greater Manchester Police's fault as a institution , even though it is not and the case was closed due to racism, which is false

Also she condricts herself. She says it is “Zamzam’s child was taken away from her in a system that doesn’t listen to her, in a system that doesn’t care about her, in a system that’s indifferent to her life” fault that she died. Blames the System. Next blames Systematic Bullying in the school and how she should have not been going there

She had the good intention, but the BLM story overrides the true story and now discredits everybody's work.
she has good intention kulaha do you actually know what she did to shukri abdi mother?? she made her CRY for falsifying about a translation at the inquest she doesn't care about the family but herself she wants to push her career by pretending she cares for the case.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
she has good intention kulaha do you actually know what she did to shukri abdi mother?? she made her CRY for falsifying about a translation at the inquest she doesn't care about the family but herself she wants to push her career by pretending she cares for the case.
When I first read that article, I seen a bit biased and doesn't really narrate the full story, but damn I actually never knew that

Sorry about that.

Damn though, that is really injust. The playing on the mother feelings to boost your own career is a really shitty move. So xaasid. Same with those BLM people making it seem it is for her when it is just to propose their BLM propaganda

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1591457738778.png

She focus on the political and voices part on the independent, why going into cases now?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
View attachment 124191

She focus on the political and voices part on the independent, why going into cases now?
And she knows the case is opened but isn't notifying her followers that is not closed she's evil man no remorse if it wasn't for her they would most likely have been charged with manslaughter or even murder by now. Me and maz will expose them all soon once the inquest is concluded

There are a lot of mindless clout chasers on twitter that demands the police to reopen shukri case as if all they had to do is search her name on Google and see that it has been opened since last year and once I correct them they say I am hindering the case walahi these people don't give a flying f*ck about Shukri all to get a lot of retweets and followers there are SO MANY misinformation about what actually happened to Shukri uff

they want something to say that shows Somalis are oppressed so they can latch onto white guilt social mobility

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
And she knows the case is opened but isn't notifying her followers that is not closed she's evil man no remorse if it wasn't for her they would most likely have been charged with manslaughter or even murder by now. Me and maz will expose them all soon once the inquest is concluded
They need something to justify their case of "BLM or SJW Somalis are needed" and unfortunately they used the death of Shukri Abdi as their course of action

Mash'allah though, may Allah reward you and Sister Maz for the support and the help your giving to Shukri Abdi's family and the route to justice for her.

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They need something to justify their case of "BLM or SJW Somalis are needed" and unfortunately they used the death of Shukri Abdi as their course of action

Mash'allah though, may Allah reward you and Brother Maz Saleem for the support and the help your giving to Shukri Abdi's family and the route to justice for her.
campaigner maz is a woman and no problem she is the one that pushed the case to open and rehoused the family zamzam loves her like a sister

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
campaigner maz is a woman and no problem she is the one that pushed the case to open and rehoused the family zamzam loves her like a sister
Allah sorry, I though it was Maz Saleem you was talking about, that activist who's father was stabbed by a Neo-Nazi and who's is a active campaigner.

Really sorry

But May Allah Reward you two. Unity really is a good thing, and May Allah easen the mother's Pain

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Allah sorry, I though it was Maz Saleem you was talking about, that activist who's father was stabbed by a Neo-Nazi and who's is a active campaigner.

Really sorry

But May Allah Reward you two. Unity really is a good thing, and May Allah easen the mother's Pain
yh is her but she's a woman

Trending

Latest posts