Showing skin

I really wannna know why some of these girls in my area including non hijabi Somalis show skin. I just don't get it like some do it even at work like what do they even gain from it? I want the girls perspective on this one.

they do its the same with boys if ur grown in a restrictive household.. tho it can be cus of peer pressure aswell

Showing skin???? Don’t we all have skin and does it not show with some clothing don’t think it’s that deep but yeah if ur forced to wear Islamic clothing I can see why they rebel

Showing skin???? Don’t we all have skin and does it not show with some clothing don’t think it’s that deep but yeah if ur forced to wear Islamic clothing I can see why they rebel
It is deep fam, why are you taking this matter lightly bruv. Mind yourself y'know acting all bad like.

Nigga what type of English is this ? Take this ghetto shit somewhere else and type in proper English ninyo and why u in women’s business ?
First of all, this convo is in the general section, not the women section. Second of all, I was imitating your ghetto speech which you started originally.

First of all, this convo is in the general section, not the women section. Second of all, I was imitating your ghetto speech which you started originally.
Nothing was ghetto about my speech nigga I barley could understand what u were typing :dead: :dead: But why does it matter to you what women wear???

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Women are human too. But shoutout to the xalimos that still wear an abaya and hijab in this day and age in the west. If I was a naag I would be such a bad Muslim lol. Really takes a lot of commitment to wear Islamic clothing as a women , but as a guy it’s easy cus khamis isn’t waajib

Women are human too. But shoutout to the xalimos that still wear an abaya and hijab in this day and age in the west. If I was a naag I would be such a bad Muslim lol. Really takes a lot of commitment to wear Islamic clothing as a women , but as a guy it’s easy cus khamis isn’t waajib
Well said my boy :friendhug:

we don’t have to wear islamic clothing as long as we’re not showing our buldge or wearing something revealing any skin from our belly button to our theighss

Trending

Latest posts