Shoutout to Mr. Trudeau for giving me 2k a month for the next 4 months despite the fact that I was making $500 per month before the virus.

i didn't even get any of the $1,200 i was supposed to get as an american adult cause im over 16 and a dependent student:pacspit:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
i live in R state.
these niggas dont even give out hand to new comers.
I seen somali family getting kicked out of a house after 3 months being in america

Damn that’s messed up, probably why most Mali’s go to Liberal strong holds like Minny to get established

Yeah it’s crazy how we’re getting 8k and the Americans who will probably need it more since it’s devastating their civil society is only getting 1200 maybe.

It reminds me just how wealthy Canada is, but we still have so much poverty the govt should stop being so haaasid.

not me though I am working for a living even during corona. No free 2K for me :wow:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm surprised how easy it was to register over the automated line. I got 2 grand deposited into my account yesterday and I'm expecting another 2 on Thursday iA. On top of my tax return, I'm eating good. :hemad:

Trending

Latest posts