Should your wife do these things?

Yes absolutely bro! That’s just the absolute bare minimum! I mean her whole purpose in life is to serve you! She was created to be your maid and cater to your very need! If she doesn’t do that then drop her bro!
:camby:And get another and if that doesn’t work then get another and another until you find your one true slave! She must know her position as a 2nd class citizen for your pleasure! Anything less makes you a beta nigga!! This is the only road to healthy, long lasting happy marriage :dabcasar:

Last edited:
Yes absolutely bro! That’s just the absolute bare minimum! I mean her whole purpose in life is to serve you! She was created to be your maid and cater to your very need! If she doesn’t do that then drop her bro!
:camby:And get another and if that doesn’t work then get another and another until you find your one true slave! She must know her position as a 2nd class citizen for your pleasure! Anything less makes you a beta nigga!! This is the only road to healthy, long lasting happy marriage :dabcasar:
After a long day of hard work, if your wife can’t even fix you some food or give you some fresh clothes, she’s trash. This is why I’m not marrying westernized women. You want a traditional husband, but won’t be traditional yourself! :drakewtf:

A woman who loves you (and believe me, women love hard) will do all that and more.

The problem is, is that many men PRESSURE the woman to do these things, yet are harsh, rude and unattentive. It doesn't work that way.

Be kind, be loving, be respectful and do what is expected of you in and around the house and your wife will treat you well (most, although there are some women who are evil).

Xaruun

VIP
50/50 is ideal so I’ll be splitting the chores. Cooking and cleaning aren’t even all that. Good wasmo is more important.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Yes she should. All a brother wants is to come home to a hot plate after a hard days work. No buuq. Is that really too much to ask for?

Trending