Should women lead war-torn countries?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
nah-keef.gif

Xaruun

VIP
Women aren’t inherently more peaceful than men. They’re just as corrupt and warmongering if not more. It’s just that they rarely have any power so they look miskeen. Have you seen the xalimos on the fkd section? :damn:

Last edited:
I feel like women in Somalia are even worse. Check out tiktok literally 90% of fob women spread hateful qabil rubbish and the fact that they gave birth to these warlords ummm. I think only diaspora born Somali women should lead. Living in a war torn country and Low IQ is a horrifying combination and makes you less fit to rule.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Minorities should make up a majority of the gov. They're much more affected by dagaal than any other group.

Women in Somalia are just as qabilist as men and sometimes even more so because they get to warmonger from the comfort of their home.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I feel like women in Somalia are even worse. Check out tiktok literally 90% of fob women spread hateful qabil rubbish and the fact that they gave birth to these warlords ummm. I think only diaspora born Somali women should lead. Living in a war torn country and Low IQ is a horrifying combination and makes you less fit to rule.
When you elect a women

What you expects vs

AngelaMerkel.jpg

What you get

download (56).jpeg

There would be less impulsiveness and risk of conflict.
Women are actually more rash and less patience and if you look at history most queens are responsible for very horrific wars mascerrs, Catherine the great’s brutality can be probably more than matched only by that of Stalin. She had thousands upon tens of thousands, some even say on the hundreds of thousands, of people killed and executed for rebelling against her

Isabella from Castile was the most horrific and bloodiest person in mediivel Europe, she’s the person started the Spanish Inquisition geniuses Muslim and Jews out the country

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There would be less impulsiveness and risk of conflict.

I approve this message. But the problem is--who will protect the women? Men body guard? third world countries men are savage.

Trending