Should we take the L on George Floyd?

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
It was also the fault of the 3 other cops who were standing guard preventing anyone form interfering in the killing. It was a powerful speech by Hassan. Glad they were all charged

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Nah I genuinely feel bad for George Floyd. Though I don't support BLM, I am glad justice is being served against those disgusting pigs. Police brutality is very real in the states.
Same but I hate that AAs are trying to guilt tripped me into fighting for them. But at the same thing they don’t want any different opinions or criticisms.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Same but I hate that AAs are trying to guilt tripped me into fighting for them. But at the same thing they don’t want any different opinions or criticisms.

Think of it this way, Black Lives Matter started in 2013. Their phrase is All lives don't matter until Black Lives Matter. They specifically stated they would support and show solidarity to different social issues.

Neither BLM or the Black community has shown that support and solidarity since. There have been multiple social issues ranging from Shukri Abdi, Palestine/Israel, Hongkong/China, Asians being attacked all over the US/Canada/UK, etc yet they have never shown their support for these issues.

They only care for their own. Thats why I don't think we'll ever have true POC solidarity.

Not to mention, BLM supporters are incredibly entitled. You can witness this on twitter. The Black people ironically are acting like slave masters telling their non-black slaves to do their bidding and if you don't , you're "Cancelled".

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I’m not gonna lie when George Floyd died I said it’s not our fight,it’s not our L. That’s a White vs Blacks issue. It’s now transpired that an Arab Muslim called the cops on George Floyd which subsequently got him killed.

I still think it’s not our L but some may say because it’s a Muslim brother we’re obligated to hold the L.
Watch 8:17
Hasan Minhaj, the woke king :ahh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending