Should we take the L on George Floyd?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I’m not gonna lie when George Floyd died I said it’s not our fight,it’s not our L. That’s a White vs Blacks issue. It’s now transpired that an Arab Muslim called the cops on George Floyd which subsequently got him killed.

I still think it’s not our L but some may say because it’s a Muslim brother we’re obligated to hold the L.
Watch 8:17

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
I’m not gonna lie when George Floyd died I said it’s not our fight,it’s not our L. That’s a White vs Blacks issue. It’s now transpired that an Arab Muslim called the cops on George Floyd which subsequently got him killed.

I still think it’s not our L but some may say because it’s a Muslim brother we’re obligated to hold the L.
Watch 8:17
George floyd brought fake money into the store why shouldn't he have called the police on that criminal?:nahgirl:

So just because we share the same religion we have to take responsibility for an action that we haven’t done? That sounds so stupid.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
So just because we share the same religion we have to take responsibility for an action that we haven’t done? That sounds so stupid.
Logically You’re completely right but try telling that to an Abdi’s who think We Wuz Arabs and Shiit. They’ll look at you like you committed blasphemy :russ:

It wasn't the owner's fault, he wasn't the one who called police. It isn't the clerk's fault though either. He was just following protocol. It's all Derek's fault, and the other three who stood there watching.

Logically You’re completely right but try telling that to an Abdi’s who think We Wuz Arabs and Shiit. They’ll look at you like you committed blasphemy :russ:
And I pity those Somalis who ride so hard for Arabs. They don’t want anything to do with us. Why should we?

George Floyd was a actor who was high on meth at the time of him passing. I really couldn’t give a flying shyt about his life
He was in one o (ik it's still wrong) and might've been intoxicated, drunk or high. And he was suffering from cardiac arrest at the time.

Apollo

VIP
Arabs are far more racist to blacks than white people are. No surprise. If America was a majority Arab country and had 13% AAs, BLM wouldn't even be allowed to exist.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I mean technically he was a criminal because forged a $20 bill :mjdontkno:
Using fake money is a federal offense he followed protocol like a good citizen
this is all alleged, if he did then he probably didnt notice it was a fake $20

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Nah I genuinely feel bad for George Floyd. Though I don't support BLM, I am glad justice is being served against those disgusting pigs. Police brutality is very real in the states.

Latest posts