Should we give up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Xamar is a hell hole. Let’s not lie, Amisom troops, bombings, and protests. I feel like nothing positive is happening there. Giving up fishing rights to China is just another one of the governments many L’s. Amisom troops have been known to rape women. Mogadishu is too worn torn and is beyond repair. Both it’s infrastructure and it’s reputation. Historical building and significant monuments can be spared. Something needs to be done.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Xamar is a hell hole. Let’s not lie, Amisom troops, bombings, and protests. I feel like nothing positive is happening there. Giving up fishing rights to China is just another one of the governments many L’s. Amisom troops have been known to rape women. Mogadishu is too worn torn and is beyond repair. Both it’s infrastructure and it’s reputation. Historical building and significant monuments can be spared. Something needs to be done.
How bout if you in the west; don't worry about shit that's happening there, instead study & work hard to make your life better.. and maybe you could help your people back home..

Just dgaf about what happening back there:manny:

You ain't even a government official, so?!.. worry less, nigga!

Just carry on with your studies, and stop stressing about there... give it a rest!:manny:

A_A

How bout if you in the west; don't worry about shit that's happening there, instead study & work hard to make your life better.. and maybe you could help your people back home..

Just dgaf about what happening back there:manny:

You ain't even a government official, so?!.. worry less, nigga!

Just carry on with your studies, and stop stressing about there... give it a rest!:manny:
Can’t you see? You fool! I can’t rest for one second knowing my motherland needs me. I shall start a revolution! Revive my country and sow the seeds of nationalism and ethnic, historical, and religious pride! Soon you’ll see! The persecuted and neglected shall stand by me, and together we shall raise up and shake the frail foundations of this weak nation. Like the waves washing the shore, I shall cleanse the nation of its dark past. This excuse of a capital is just one more stain on the tapestry of this once great nations reputation. Tell me, can I not bleed for my nation? Although we may not be blood related, the nations sorrows are my sorrows. It’s triumphs are also my triumphs. Yes, this maybe all just ramblings of a foolish optimist. Then forgive for have faith in this nation.

Lol jk. Wallhi I should be studying, but I can’t even lie, Mogadishu is shit.

Bring the Italians back to Xamar, they will restore it back to its former glory with law and order on the streets and infrastructure.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Can’t you see? You fool! I can’t rest for one second knowing my motherland needs me. I shall start a revolution! Revive my country and sow the seeds of nationalism and ethnic, historical, and religious pride! Soon you’ll see! The persecuted and neglected shall stand by me, and together we shall raise up and shake the frail foundations of this weak nation. Like the waves washing the shore, I shall cleanse the nation of its dark past. This excuse of a capital is just one more stain on the tapestry of this once great nations reputation. Tell me, can I not bleed for my nation? Although we may not be blood related, the nations sorrows are my sorrows. It’s triumphs are also my triumphs. Yes, this maybe all just ramblings of a foolish optimist. Then forgive for have faith in this nation.

Lol jk. Wallhi I should be studying, but I can’t even lie, Mogadishu is shit.
Wallah, I was about to type down some real shit, long a$$ paragraphs of diss after I read the first part of what you write.. but then I realised you were jk.

:bell: you got me thereee!!! I had to leave it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A_A

Wallah, I was about to type down some real shit, long a$$ paragraphs of diss after I read the first part of what you write.. but then I realised you were jk.

:bell: you got me thereee!!! I had to leave it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, I’m a revolutionist. I don’t need school, I’m a rebel!:denzelnigga:
f*ck school!
Legit I have shit to study for though, you called me out on that ngl

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Never like now and now they hae uncontested power. Whats your clan

0hy3bZE.png

Mogadishu has always been overwhelmingly Hawiye, Reer Xamar and Arab came after them.

Stick to Geladi, that's your home.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The damage is too much. You have children who have only known life under Al-Shabaab.
Fjei4uf.jpg
Fjdirjrn5.jpg

Source: Inside Al-Shabaab

The only two options left are to:

A. Build a massive dome around the south.
latest

B. Nuke the south.
giphy.gif

I have to say, the nuke is a very attractive proposition.

I used to be a hardcore nationalist until I realised nothing will be accomplished in xamar due to the hu2 hordes who love chaos too much.

Now I support the balkanization of Zoo-malia. Let the 4-5 major tribes control their own territory and compete on which dusty tuulo has the most street lights :mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts