Should we change puntlands name?

I hate the “land” part something about mixing English words with our language it makes us seem like uncle toms

Histori
but you chose the name Somalia. Which is a italian colonial name, and you chose their idea of 1 somali nation, which was unheard of in somali history. And you use the Bonnie blue flag:drakelaugh: You somolians are everything but smart, 68IQ:ohlord:

Italian this and Italian that. We actually are striving for real borders. While you want to return to fake borders. Think outside of you qabiil infested mind and see how Horn of Africa should be under our caring hands.

Histori

Italian this and Italian that. We actually are striving for real borders. While you want to return to fake borders. Think outside of you qabiil infested mind and see how Horn of Africa should be under our caring hands.

All world borders are colonial made. Apply your flawed logic and see how far you get:heh:

All world borders are colonial made. Apply your flawed logic and see how far you get:heh:

So what? Everyone are jumping off a clif we should follow them. Typical low IQ estatement. Waryaa geopolitically we are among the weakeast and you want to worsen our situation. From ahmar mountains in the west, Tana river in the South, Indian ocean in the East and gulf of Aden in the North are our geopolitical boundaries like it or not. When the South settles down you lot will come running to us like you did in sixties:ulyin:.

Tukraq

VIP
puntland is better than any name mentioned in this thread, and the "land" actually goes good with it unlike Somaliland which kind of sound redundant and a major reason they can't get ictiiraf, the only state that sound better is probably Jubbaland as a name but its close due to historic significance of the puntland name:mjlol:

how about a compromise like Bosnia & Herzegovina

maybe? Majerteenia & Punt

insha Allah in a independent Ogadeniya, i would not mind changing the name to Ogadeniya & Galbeed, Or Ogadeniya and Absamia :lolbron:

the colonials named it Majerteeniya and Ogadenia,

do like your Ogaden cousins, force feed it on them no iffs, no butts, I have never seen a non Mj die for the region, fight against HG or 1door,

we are so confident we even call the people Somalida Ogadeniya

Mj is too sensitive, too polite, OG just doesn't care, only he has fought for the land so the opinions of others to us doesn't even enter our mind, not until they start shedding blood for the land like we do, :siilaanyolaugh:

This is where historians believe land of punt was located
UMuBunu1L6zudcy56

land-of-punte-map.jpg

We wuzz kings indeed.

:hillarybiz:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Punt was not even in Puntland it was in Eritrea you we wuz kangz head ass niggas

One of the pharaohs was half puntite her parents had ancient somali names. Evidence that doesn't come from excavations points to the somali peninsula.
And on top of all there have been zero to none excavations in Somalia.

To say it was in Eritrea is just a blatant lie. With your logic i could say that the habashis where the ancient persians.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Ya'll need to stop altering the historical timeline. Don't shy away from the notion that the somali peninsula is home to many ancient empires. Or did ya'll think that an ancient people like the somalis where just nomads for the past thousands of years.

If you ask me nomads for thousands of years or having an amazing history that actually is true. I will go with the latter.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
One of the pharaohs was half puntite her parents had ancient somali names. Evidence that doesn't come from excavations points to the somali peninsula.
And on top of all there have been zero to none excavations in Somalia.

To say it was in Eritrea is just a blatant lie. With your logic i could say that the habashis where the ancient persians.
Scientists have tested ancient baboon mummies that was sent from Punt to Southern Egypt in a tomb. The scientists compared the baboons to baboons from Somalia, Yemen, Eritrea, and Ethiopia. They found out that those ancient mummy baboons best matched the Eritrean Baboon which would place Punt in Eritrea.

Lakiin, even if it was in Puntland (very unlikely), lowland east Cushites (Somali's) were in Northern Eritrea/Sudan, Somalia was inhabited by barbaric Hunter gatherer negros (extinct) and South Cushites (Iraqw).

Trending