Should they be allowed to return?

Should the west allow them to return

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's currently a debate in the UK on whether to allow this former ISIS ̶c̶o̶n̶c̶u̶b̶i̶n̶e̶ bride back to the UK along with her child. In this interview she shows no sympathy for the thousands of ISIS victims worldwide. She hasn't renounced ISIS and their ideology and still believes that what they did was right. And here's the funny part, she expects sympathy from the UK because "All she's been through". I don't know if she is stupid or a genius taking advantage of the liberal guilt of leftists. What are your thoughts, should ISIS members be allowed to return?.

She should fix her teeth

Don't worry the NHS has got her, she'll get them fixed at the expense of the Kuffar tax payer.

Can you believe there are currently hundreds of former ISIS members walking the streets freely in the UK?. What message is the UK governmnet sending, that if you join an extremist group known for beheading and raping people it's alright as long you show "repentance" :wtfdis:

Nah, send them all back to their countries.

They had the opportunity to do well in the west compared to their homeland but they decide to join a terrorist group.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Man UK is massively different than the US. America would castrate them

It was stupid mistake and as result she bore a child I say let her back because of the child

psyche

To each their own
It is a shame that the child was born to this unruly woman.

I would honestly deport both of them, but if the woman is tested and proven to be clinically insane the baby can stay with other relatives

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Do not let that terrorist in. She doesn't look remorseful and expects the West to turn the other cheek. This idiot solely went to Syria to kill innocent people. She's harmful to society and cannot be trusted. I hope the U.K government snap out of it and decide not to let in this terrorist.

They will settle this through the court systems and follow the right procedures. The country's laws will decide her fate, and our opinion doesn't matter at all.

Liberals are still my favorites.

Fam let her stay there. Her parents didnt travel to give her a good life for her to then throw it in the bin to join an extremist group who have no sympathy or care for women. She acts like she didnt know what she getting herslef into but she somewhat knew. Its too late the least they can do is send to her parents home, Bangladesh

Man UK is massively different than the US. America would castrate them

It was stupid mistake and as result she bore a child I say let her back because of the child
Let the child come back! Not the woman that will indoctrinate him with what aabo Abdul wants him to believe.

:faysalwtf:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
She should never be bought back to the UK man i wish she was from America so they can let her in for the banter than imprison her for life

She should be flayed alive for what she did. She should be put down like a dog. She betrayed Islam and she betrayed the country that raised her, she deserves no sympathy from anyone.

Absolutely NOT! and if they do, put them on the chair and be done with them.

I have zero sympathy for terrorists.

She should be flayed alive for what she did. She should be put down like a dog. She betrayed Islam and she betrayed the country that raised her, she deserves no sympathy from anyone.
you're a savage:whoo:I agree tho, do not let that terrorist in actually deport her back to her home country.

Status
Not open for further replies.