SHOULD THERE BE FREE MOVEMENT IN AFRICA...

Should their be free movement in Africa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Personally I fear Bantus will invade the last cushtic stronghold somalia, the white pearl of the Indian ocean they will swarm from every hill and every hut carrying spears , eating raw meat and chanting Ooga boogaa (SARCASM)

SO again I WOULD LET THE CORRUPT politicians DECIDE SINCE THEIR SO GOOD AT MESSING SHIT UPP

Apollo

VIP
It will happen. The globalist agenda is first to have freedom of movement between each major world regions (Europe, Africa, Middle East, South America etc) and then combine those regional unions and form a world government.

It will happen. The globalist agenda is first to have freedom of movement between each major world regions (Europe, Africa, Middle East, South America etc) and then combine those regional unions and form a world government.
For someone who likes to diss the Alt Right you sure sound like them. Globalists? Jeez.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care

But is that a good thing or bad cuz I'm gonna spread the great Somali seed before my race is wiped off

No, and I’m not being a hypocrite either. I don’t think Somalis should have free movement to other African nations, and all Somalis in South Africa/Tanzania etc should be deported back to Somalia.

Freedom of movement is a white concept. Everybody else is too ethnocentric to allow the influx of poor and diseased people with different customs into their midst which is essentially what immigration is. The Saudis let AI robots becomes citizens, but not persecuted Rohynga Muslims. If not even religion can bring people together, nothing will.

White people have begun to realize that they're the only ones who live by civilized values and are fed up of being exploited by sandniggers. Hence Trump. Hence Brexit. Hence the National Front. Hence Geert Wilders. Hence the mass deportations that lie in wait for morons who won't integrate. Alxamdulilah, I will be long dead by then, but I will be smiling from my desecrated grave with the Nazi swastika.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
U really think north africans would let a bunch of sub Saharans into their country en mass. NO FUCKING WAY those arabs would go insane it is never going to happen. Maybe within sub saharan or bantu countries but not all of africa.

Apollo

VIP
Freedom of movement is a white concept. Everybody else is too ethnocentric to allow the influx of poor and diseased people with different customs into their midst which is essentially what immigration is. The Saudis let AI robots becomes citizens, but not persecuted Rohynga Muslims. If not even religion can bring people together, nothing will.

White people have begun to realize that they're the only ones who live by civilized values and are fed up of being exploited by sandniggers. Hence Trump. Hence Brexit. Hence the National Front. Hence Geert Wilders. Hence the mass deportations that lie in wait for morons who won't integrate. Alxamdulilah, I will be long dead by then, but I will be smiling from my desecrated grave with the Nazi swastika.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_border#List_of_groups_of_states_with_common_open_borders

South America
Caribbean countries
parts of South Asia
Swahili countries
Gulf Arab countries

already have open borders between each other

Apollo

VIP
Good retort. But it's not freedom of movement if it applies only to people from your own region or language is it. That's like saying the Visegrad countries are for open borders just because Hungarians don't mind Polish newcomers.

Europe has open borders with all of Europe, from Iceland to Cyprus.

A with an EU passport can move to any of those xenophobic Eastern Euro countries, nothing blocking them legally.
I'm talking about mass immigration from across the world, not just the Schengen zone. Only white countries permit that kind of freedom of movement which I'm assuming is what the OP has in mind.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care

Fock I would probably be alive by then I seriously don't wanna see world war 3

botte23s-1-web.jpg
You have to go the Michael Jackson route. Ain't nobody gonna know you're qaxooti when you're whiter than a cadaver.
Sammy Sosa transformation.
sammy-sosa-189155-1-402.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.