SHOULD THE WEST STOP TAKING IN SOMALI REFUGEES?

?

• Total voters
I mean our reputation can't get any worse,:gaasdrink:

f*ck it, Maybe we might get the first Somali Micheal Jordan, or Somali Micheal Jackson, maybe even Abdillahi Einstein:silanyosmile:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Why? They are hypocrites wallahi. You can't cause problems in a country and not take its refugees lol

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
if somalis were smart we wouldve taken over their economic sectors like the yahoodies have and then get concessions and be rich as f*ck and build dhulka hooyo

but no instead we chose to suck on the welfare titty and do absolutely nothing:bell:

we should be thinking about the benefit of those people not the country

:damedamn:Yo @Apollo is right, it's been 30 years if we continue like this we'll surely create a brain drain.

At first I was gonna say no out of Somalinimo and walaalonimo, but now I wanna say YES, but I will sound like a xaasid ass nigga, so I will abstain from this vote.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
:damedamn:Yo @Apollo is right it's been 30 years if we continue like this we'll create a brain drain.

At first I was gonna say yes out of Somalinimo and walaalonimo, but I wanna say now YES, but I will sound like a xaasid ass nigga, so I will abstain from this vote.

its too late bro its already happening

tiktok is the new plague

Tukraq

VIP
:damedamn:Yo @Apollo is right, it's been 30 years if we continue like this we'll surely create a brain drain.

At first I was gonna say yes out of Somalinimo and walaalonimo, but I wanna say now YES, but I will sound like a xaasid ass nigga, so I will abstain from this vote.

I was guessing it would be younger children and older parents so not to much fobnimo

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
I was guessing it would be younger children and older parents so not to much fobnimo
but if we send the kids then theyll come back either as liberalist homo hooyo ma taalo kids or ciyaal suuq gangster soldiers of the escobar drug cartel caliphate

lets just build a wall in the horn to keep the somalis in and the oromo and habesha and kikuyu out

Tukraq

VIP
but if we send the kids then theyll come back either as liberalist homo hooyo ma taalo kids or ciyaal suuq gangster soldiers of the escobar drug cartel caliphate

lets just build a wall in the horn to keep the somalis in and the oromo and habesha and kikuyu out
I forgot your from Sweden, we dot all have that homo problem:mjlol: Americans mostly shun it, its also expected for diasporas to be gangsters early on, but over time well see, anyways they will be better well of in the west:mjlol:

@Medulla this guy is disrespecting you, we stand with the oromo people also it is funny how one someone who doesnt live in somalia like yourself and lives in a country as an immigrant would say things like this.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
I forgot your from Sweden, we dot all have that homo problem:mjlol: Americans mostly shun it, its also expected for diasporas to be gangsters early on, but over time well see, anyways they will be better well of in the west:mjlol:
nah i exaggerated that bit but on a more serious note what you said is true tho

we need to use this golden opportunity to benefit back home

Tukraq

VIP
@Medulla this guy is disrespecting you, we stand with the oromo people also it is funny how one someone who doesnt live in somalia like yourself and lives in a country as an immigrant would say things like this.
who's we?, no somalis stand with oromos and were deporting them they have there own country maybe stay there, I'm also not an immigrant so thats a mute point

Trending