Should the muslims leave the West?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Since there are many terror attacks against muslims but also against non muslims,
there are a lot of tention between the two.
I'm unsure about your future as muslims in the West. Many right wingers hate muslims and they want to deport and even kill you. It's crazy and i don't support this.

So should muslims leave the West?

Yes we should. We have our own Islamic countries. We should learn as much as we can from the west (education, different occupation and ect.) and then rebuilt our own countries. Germany after world war 2 was destroyed but their own people rebuilt it, especially their woman took the lion share. Everyone should rebuilt his own village and city.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Yes we should. We have our own Islamic countries. We should learn as much as we can from the west (education, different occupation and ect.) and then rebuilt our own countries. Germany after world war 2 was destroyed but their own people rebuilt it, especially their woman took the lion share. Everyone should rebuilt his own village and city.

Why not! It seems like a great idea. I will eventually go back. I'm still in school and i have still 6 years to 7 years before graduating.
I'm 21 and by the age of 28, i'll be a graduate and i want to build a little village near Djibouti City, which is called "Damerjog". We have a house, a farm and some animals there. Quite peaceful village.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why not! It seems like a great idea. I will eventually go back. I'm still in school and i have still 6 years to 7 years before graduating.
I'm 21 and by the age of 28, i'll be a graduate and i want to build a little village near Djibouti City, which is called "Damerjog". We have a house, a farm and some animals there. Quite peaceful village.

So u r a muslim 4head?

Tukraq

VIP
Since there are many terror attacks against muslims but also against non muslims,
there are a lot of tention between the two.
I'm unsure about your future as muslims in the West. Many right wingers hate muslims and they want to deport and even kill you. It's crazy and i don't support this.

So should muslims leave the West?
Just buy a strap:manny:
Take the chance sxb, at least we will be able to shoot back at them and will not get thrown into jail for 25 years for sticking up for ourselves.

:manny:
it’s not illegal to kill in self defense:siilaanyosmile:

it’s not illegal to kill in self defense:siilaanyosmile:

Yh I know sxb, but you know how these cadaan operate, they'll make it out as if you're the threat and plaster your face (with a mugshot if you have one) all over the media. If you don't have a mugshot, they'll settle for a pic of yours that you look most "thuggish" like.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Puntland is safe. Alxamdullillah. I will go back in couple of years inshallah.

No way am I raising my kids in the west so they can randomly get shot at for being Muslim and Cushitic.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Puntland is safe. Alxamdullillah. I will go back in couple of years inshallah.

No way am I raising my kids in the west so they can randomly get shot at for being Muslim and Cushitic.

Nayaaa stay where u r. The Puntite men will eat u alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts