Should The Hijab Be Enforced? Shaykh Dr. Yasir Qadhi

why ? what he do? im out of the loop
He stated that he finds it hard to believe gog and magog are behind a wall, when it clearly states in the Quran they are behind a wall.

He doubts in the preservation of the Quran, this is totally wrong for him to say considering Allah mentions he will continue to protect the Quran from corruption.

there are so many problematic things he has said and these are the main ones, he's literally denying some of the things mentioned in the holy book, which Constitues to disbelief as he is denying Allah revelation ( May he be glorified and exalted).

You must totally avoid watching any of his videos ever again and avoid sharing his videos unless your warning others of his deviant nature. May Allah protect the ummah from deviant so called "scholars"

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
He stated that he finds it hard to believe gog and magog are behind a wall, when it clearly states in the Quran they are behind a wall.

He doubts in the preservation of the Quran, this is totally wrong for him to say considering Allah mentions he will continue to protect the Quran from corruption.

there are so many problematic things he has said and these are the main ones, he's literally denying some of the things mentioned in the holy book, which Constitues to disbelief as he is denying Allah revelation ( May he be glorified and exalted).

You must totally avoid watching any of his videos ever again and avoid sharing his videos unless your warning others of his deviant nature. May Allah protect the ummah from deviant so called "scholars"

You need to post proof from reliable sources to back your claims.

You need to post proof from reliable sources to back your claims.

What do you mean with this "reliable sources" thing? You think CNN is going to publish a report on this kind of thing? You think they're going to put out a video talking about Yasir Qadhi's interpretation of Gog and Magog?

Anyways, everything that the poster mentioned is well-known and it's easy to find video of Yasir Qadhi himself expressing those deviant views. I can post some videos of him later insha'Allah.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What do you mean with this "reliable sources" thing? You think CNN is going to publish a report on this kind of thing? You think they're going to put out a video talking about Yasir Qadhi's interpretation of Gog and Magog?

Anyways, everything that the poster mentioned is well-known and it's easy to find video of Yasir Qadhi himself expressing those deviant views. I can post some videos of him later insha'Allah.

No, post each lecture or book in which he stated these things with citations of where exactly he said this.

I never said anything about CNN, you love creating strawmen.

No, post each lecture or book in which he stated these things with citations of where exactly he said this.

I never said anything about CNN, you love creating strawmen.

I was not out to strawman, I was genuinely not sure what you meant. All those takes are from him speaking, not from books.

If you want me to post the exact lectures with time stamp on everything, you're welcome to send me $40 via PayPal. It's not reasonable for you to demand that we sit through the entire lecture in every single case. This is social media, not a paid publication. If you want the standards of a paid publication, pay money.

Making your demand more unreasonable is that what Sigala mentioned are all well-known incidents, there is no controversy over whether he said those things.

induction

Nothing is true; everything is permitted
he debunked all of the stuff the people in the comments are saying. watch those lec where he debunked them. personally, am with him. Then, if you're still not sure you can watch the videos that are "exposing" him.

@Omar del Sur are you going to watch this with an open mind?

of course not. it's undeniable what he said, the most he can do is try to put some spin on his words to make them seem acceptable.

and even he isn't going to deny the clips are real. but even if he had never said those things, I'd still be against him. there is a huge list of stuff he's said and done that are unacceptable. his whole thing is being a sellout to Westernization. he himself admitted that in Pakistan he would be seen as an agent of colonialism.

Trending