Should somalis start anti-corruption protests for the betterment of Somalia?

Should somalis start anti-corruption protests?

• Total voters

halwa

✨🌙
How should we tackle corruption?

By ensuring the elders retire early and not giving anyone power who’s found their way into the system through bribing or other immoral ways. We shall only use democratic votes.

But I’m assuming it will be a long shot before any of this works.

psyche

To each their own
I wish I had your naivety and optimism. At this point I'm not even sure an initiative like this can save Somalia.

psyche

To each their own
What’s your idea?

Honestly, the only real hope we have now is to tackle the toxic mindset that the older generation have and to start learning how to live together as one nation.

Until Somalia is truly united I frankly don't believe that we will ever move forward.

But in regards to how we implements this I honestly have no idea. This type of issue usually goes away with time, but since time is of the essence I think the best think is to remove old people from power.

(But even then who knows if this will do us any good?)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yeah cus protests always work for muslim countries and don't allow the west to sneak in and arm terrorists in the chaos.

Why not just use your brain and find another method to remove them from post. I'm tired of muslims not seeing the pattern and how dangerous internal fighting is when our enemies make it clear they want to destroy 7 countries!!!

Keep making it easy for them, bunch of retards!
hqdefault.jpg

:kodaksmiley:

Protests are useless, especially if it's done by normal people. We need a calculated Coup D'etat. Someone who behind closed doors link up with powerful entities both globally and internally. Someone with an actual plan on how to rebuild and move on and with the ambitious goal of making Somalia if not one of but the most powerful country in the world.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Get young people to run for office as MP's in every region. 40 years old should be the cut off. Why is a country in which 80% of it's population is under 30 yet is ruled by people 50+ years old? Want no corruption? Vote in the youth.

Trending

Latest posts