Should somalis open their own security guard companies?

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
I just finished watching this video and for those that dont know the guy that was interviewed was talking about how he managed to open his own security guard company and since a good chunk of faraxs work as security guards do you think that it is a dope idea if they open their own security guard businesses? :farmajoyaab:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just finished watching this video and for those that dont know the guy that was interviewed was talking about how he managed to open his own security guard company and since a good chunk of faraxs work as security guards do you think that it is a dope idea if they open their own security guard businesses? :farmajoyaab:

Brilliant idea. But the problem is -criminal records- if a farah opens a company he will hire his landheer ilmma adeers- with criminal records and scandals will be at 6 oclock news just like the day care scandals

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Brilliant idea. But the problem is -criminal records- if a farah opens a company he will hire his landheer ilmma adeers- with criminal records and scandals will be at 6 oclock news just like the day care scandals
Why did you just assume that they had a criminal past?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Like what crimes?

Tired Headache GIF by Law & Order

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Lets open an elderly care LLC?
No but now you have made me curious.
Like the reply of a emoji girl just holding her head like how bad was the crime Honestly...

Elderly Care LLC ? You mean the new Homecare Side-Hustle? Sheesh Somalis are making some Good Money off that Side-Hustle

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have a uncle who has this business in Ohio. This guy makes a killing he has 3 Somali doctor and 15 nurses and 40 cna. I've never seen a person making as much money as he does legally. Ball player money 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑

It is profitable. A lot of Somali women can be hired to do the job if they find a somali trainer with tolerance.

It is profitable. A lot of Somali women can be hired to do the job if they find a somali trainer with tolerance.
He only deal with Somali families and no ajanbees. Most of the nurse nurse are Somali women. He just tries his best with just Somali's.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
This is excellent business idea in Somalia.

Trending