Should Somalis monetize Waaqism too AAs and Cushites?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Think about it, we can create a million dollar tourism industry by erecting “Waaq Museums” and Temples. We will market a story that AAs are in fact from The Land of Punt and are related to the Ancient Egyptians. We will introduce this theme into our airline Air Waaq and hire beautiful Halimos in guntiinos and glitter.

Ethiopians have already marketed Haile Sellasie as some sort of Rastafarian God and make millions from Carribean Rastafarian pilgrims. Waaqism should be allowed in a secular society and even Oromos
would buy up our tales and spread our influence further.

We can become the Cushitic Mecca with Cabuudwaaq as our capital

49EF785B-AA45-4C3A-960F-FEC58E27AF07.jpeg

Think about it, we can create a million dollar tourism industry by erecting “Waaq Museums” and Temples. We will market a story that AAs are in fact from The Land of Punt and are related to the Ancient Egyptians. We will introduce this theme into our airline Air Waaq and hire beautiful Halimos in guntiinos and glitter.

Ethiopians have already marketed Haile Sellasie as some sort of Rastafarian God and make millions from Carribean Rastafarian pilgrims. Waaqism should be allowed in a secular society and even Oromos

View attachment 251672
Waaq Waaq Waaq Waaq am tired hearing this from Somali who left Islam to worship cow or bird

Don't blame that on us, I left islam and I could less about waaq. Worshipping what you dead ancestors used to prey to is as dumb, your Muslim brother @TekNiKo is the one talking about shit.
Fear Allah and stop these nonsense if u left Islam I r not Somali. And Allah is most forgiving so repent.

Imagine thousands of 5'3 AA's making Hijrah to Cabudwaaq annually, the money they could scam... Xaax. We need a Waaq museum xataa and triple the price of how much it costs in the west.

@TekNiKo I see you playa. :yousmart:

no offense, but i think somalis over estimate how interesting our culture would be to others. because its just not

Again why you look down at yourself

There is nothing existing with white people or Indian either , but thanks to Hollywood and bollywood, their greatest asset is export of their culture

The same with Turky and circlejerking each other with ottoman history

You guys don't do anything for somalia, only complaining

You guys are helping somalia by insulting her

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Don't blame that on us, I left islam and I could less about waaq. Worshipping what you dead ancestors used to prey to is as dumb, your Muslim brother @TekNiKo is the one talking about shit.
I am Christian but why do ex-muslims always feel the need to reiterate that they left Islam

TekNiKo

VIP
Imagine thousands of 5'3 AA's making Hijrah to Cabudwaaq annually, the money they could scam... Xaax. We need a Waaq museum xataa and triple the price of how much it costs in the west.

@TekNiKo I see you playa. :yousmart:
Think about the money we could make alas we are Low IQ nation who would rather kill our tourists than make our country enticing :mjkkk:

TekNiKo

VIP

An AA is showcasing what I just said and is making views. 95k views folks

Make It Rain GIF

:rejoice:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP

That is a good idea for tourism and revenue. Yes....using the AA's constant seeking of a foundation....and once we exploit it we can make millions. The question is who will get all the cash Reer Cabuudwaaq or the government?

Trending

Latest posts