Votes: 25 47.2%
  • Im in no position to analyse such criterias

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • We Wuz Arabs N Shiet

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters

Keo

VIP
I'd say let them continue to be in the Arab League to trigger the madow bootyclapper crowd. Leaving the Arab League means joining that East African Federation and I'd rather we stay in the Arab league than that shit.

Last edited:
I don’t see why Somalia has to leave the Arab league so soon. A stable and peaceful Somalia in the future can benefit economically and diplomatically from having close relations with some of these Arab countries.

I don’t see why Somalia has to leave the Arab league so soon. A stable and peaceful Somalia in the future can benefit economically and diplomatically from having close relations with some of these Arab countries.
I don't see any Arab countries we are benefiting from, except qatar

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

WE IZZZZ AYRAABZZ SS!!

giphy.gif

SHEEEIITTTT
upload_2020-1-2_2-43-44.png
upload_2020-1-2_2-42-1.png

why do we always love to make enemies out of everyone , we are fucking laangaab we need more allies and friends .
I say , we should fucking apply to all and every organization there is in this planet,

- apply for EU membership , f*ck yeah , Morocco did :drakelaugh:

-ASEAN : nihao mothafaka:lolbron:

-Black Sea Economic Cooperation: don't know what that is ,but why not :manny:

- Commonwealth of Independent States: we wuz communist and shiet:browtf:

as a somali who's body emanates with 100% pure banu hashim arab blood.
i say no we must stay with our arab brothers.
Are you arguing with genetics? Somalis are not Arab, wlh you guys are embarrassing. Our prophets were Arab ( may peace be upon them) but that’s about it. This ideology is why ajnabi folks can’t stand Somalis.
A timo Madow, charcoal colored mf walking around talking about “I’m Arab”:dabcasar:

Are you arguing with genetics? Somalis are not Arab, wlh you guys are embarrassing. Our prophets were Arab ( may peace be upon them) but that’s about it. This ideology is why ajnabi folks can’t stand Somalis.
A timo Madow, charcoal colored mf walking around talking about “I’m Arab”:dabcasar:

The average Somali can be dark skinned but not dark skinned WITH timo adag.

It's not in our phenotype.

Anyways, continue.

We are Cushites, not Arabs.

Speak for yourself. Somalis are not Madow. I am clearly a black arab with my brown skin, slim nose, and soft curly hair. :banderas:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Dumb Somalians thinking looking Madow makes you less Arab. I am Madow like Sudani and Arab hence Afro-Arab aka Black Arab f*ck off with y'all gay small jileec nose. Curly hair though. My great features along with my caramel skin scream Arab, a real Ayrab. Abihiin wasse. Arabs have rough features not jileec.

Dumb Somalians thinking looking Madow makes you less Arab. I am Madow like Sudani and Arab hence Afro-Arab aka Black Arab f*ck off with y'all gay small jileec nose. Curly hair though. My great features along with my caramel skin scream Arab, a real Ayrab. Abihiin wasse.
Afro Arab gang gang:4uzpnkt::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:

Somalia never had the leverage to benefit from the Arab League because of its unstable history, which meant it was unable to cultivate decent human capital or facilitate any stable economic growth.

Countries only help each other based on mutual gain. Somalia is not on an equal footing, and other regional players won't take the risk of investing due to violence and weirdy structured government with its domestic problems.

The disparity between your unrealistic expectations and how things work in actuality reveals your ignorance. Somalia gains nothing by leaving the regional organization.

Trending

Latest posts