Should Somalia go back to old ways.....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Of Putting Sheikhs as leaders of the country? Watch this video- Mama Malyun is in rural Galaadi, and a Sheikh came to town to pray for Rain in the land. The small number of Somalis so respectfully welcome the Sheikh. If you respect your Sheikh you respect your Religion, and therefore Mashalaah - nothing wrong with that. Maybe Somalis have lost in touch with their spiritual souls???

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
They still have their claws in everything, they never went away. Most of these sheikhs are self serving and hypocrites tho. I have yet to see one who followed what they preached. They all fit into these 2 extremes; corrupt 2 faced jiini or extremist/terrorist.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They still have their claws in everything, they never went away. Most of these sheikhs are self serving and hypocrites tho. I have yet to see one who followed what they preached. They all fit into these 2 extremes; corrupt 2 faced jiini or extremist/terrorist.

Well they are humans too, but i would say, they are less corrupt than the average Somali politician

Trending