Should Somalia Establish Diplomatic Relations with Israel?

Should Somalia Establish Diplomatic Relations with Israel?

• Yes

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@AussieHustler while Turkey are attacking them in public, they are conducting hundreds of millions in trade. Same with the Arab states.

Its not like anyone cares about our input anyways. Why Somalia doesn't have diplomatic relations with Israel while our masters (Saudi/UAE/Turkey/Qatar) all do is quite frankly hilarious. they can reap the benefits of the yahood high iq while we stay being useless.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Your are a descendant of Samaale. Be proud of who you are :hillarybiz:
Here are ismail al jabarti tribe the biggest in oman meeting with the sultanate of oman notice the tribal sub clan names like maxamud saleeban, warsengeli, dhisheshe iyo cali saleeban do they look black to you? We darood our great grandmother might be a black dir samaale woman but our great grandfather is an arab ismail jabarti man.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Original Darod lineage was Irir Samaale until it was changed.
Are you actually serious that you think you are Arab sxb:farmajoyaab:
The Omani are not even Muslim sahib their khawarij ibadis

The same ones selling Madow slaves in zanzibar the geledi even invaded zanzibar and freed the black slaves their

:faysalwtf:today where begging them

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The Omani are not even Muslim sahib their khawarij ibadis

The same ones selling Madow slaves in zanzibar the geledi even invaded zanzibar and freed the black slaves their

:faysalwtf:today where begging them
Omani are our arab brothers they gave us arabs in somalia the majeerteenia kingdom slaves thats why we are the only kingdom to own slaves in somalia we even enslaved samaale tribes in hobyo hence sultante of hobyo.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Back then we knew what the Arabs truly were and dealt with them. @Cognitivedissonance needs Quraan saar to come back to reality
Am proud of their achievements those guys were some warriors true Muslim heroes
Hopefully their courage can inspire the next generation of somalis
Omani are our arab brothers they gave us arabs in somalia the majeerteenia kingdom slaves thats why we are the only kingdom to own slaves in somalia we even enslaved samaale tribes in hobyo hence sultante of hobyo.
the mj Kingdom was in the 1900s are you telling me you came from Yemen a hundred years ago
Last time I checked mj and hobyo kingdom where under Italy for most of their history

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Am proud of their achievements those guys were some warriors true Muslim heroes
Hopefully their courage can inspire the next generation of somalis

the mj Kingdom was in the 1900s are you telling me you came from Yemen a hundred years ago
Last time I checked mj and hobyo kingdom where under Italy for most of their history
I couldnt care less where your black african tribe is from thats your business i can only speak for my race the arabs.

Today the president of somalia is an arab man and whether you black samaale like it or not somalia is part of the arab league its an arab country as far as the rest of the world is concerned.

When the war broke out in somalia between tge black samaale race and the ismail al jabarti darood arab tribes the leaders of saudia arabia and the united arab emirates invited darood elders to a meeting which the king of saudia arabia said to the ismail al jaberti elders we are sorry to hear that your slaves have rebelled against you kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne your afrocentic narrative is just that your narrative as black people you love to claim others who have no links to you.

Why dont you speak for your black samaale african people instead of claiming others?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I couldnt care less where your black african tribe is from thats your business i can only speak for my race the arabs.

Today the president of somalia is an arab man and whether you black samaale like it or not somalia is part of the arab league its an arab country as far as the rest of the world is concerned.

When the war broke out in somalia between tge black samaale race and the ismail al jabarti darood arab tribes the leaders of saudia arabia and the united arab emirates invited darood elders to a meeting which the king of saudia arabia said to the ismail al jaberti elders we are sorry to hear that your slaves have rebelled against you kkk
Last time I checked ajuraan was in the south they defeated Portugal and Oman even and where very powerfully
Adal was in modern day somaliland Djibouti centred in ziela

Berbera Mogadishu ziela where all samaale cities were is your contribution to somalia other the selling it to Italy

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Last time I checked ajuraan was in the south they defeated Portugal and Oman even and where very powerfully
Adal was in modern day somaliland Djibouti centred in ziela

Berbera Mogadishu ziela where all samaale cities were is your contribution to somalia other the selling it to Italy
I could not care less about those black african samaale people just dont speak for my race the arab ismail al jaberti people in somalia ethiopia kenya djbouti.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne your afrocentic narrative is just that your narrative as black people you love to claim others who have no links to you.

Why dont you speak for your black samaale african people instead of claiming others?
Somalis are cushites
Adal and ifat somali kingdoms who ruled over hararis aka habash Muslims afars and argobba

We where all ways connected to the horn of Africa it is our homeland

Regarding this black thing you keep mentioning you have us confused witj bantus and am not afrocenitric

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalis are cushites
Adal and ifat somali kingdoms who ruled over hararis aka habash Muslims afars and argobba

We where all ways connected to the horn of Africa it is our homeland

Regarding this black thing you keep mentioning you have us confused got bantus and am not afrocenitric
I reiterate i could not care less about any of those black african tribes whether they are afar, samaale, kikuyu or oromo they dont concern me as an arab man from ismail al jaberti tribe who inhabit the biggest territory in east africa stretching from djbouti to ethiopia to somalia to kenya.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I reiterate i could not care less about any of those black african tribes whether they are afar, samaale, kikuyu or oromo they dont concern me as an arab man from ismail al jaberti tribe who inhabit the biggest territory in east africa stretching from djbouti to ethiopia to somalia to kenya.
How come other people controll
You're territories
You are under kikuya jarreer bantus in Kenya and under cushites in orden

Wheeler is the Arabs why don't they want to free you why don't they care about wagalla or what's happening in ogaden
Ask yourself this

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne why do you think the vast majority of black people in somalia have a problem with an arab president ruling them? Look at farmaajo the only reason thise black people in mogadishu are against him is cause he is an arab man likewise with cabullahi yusuf iyo siad barre.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How come other people controll
You're territories
You are under kikuya jarreer bantus in Kenya and under cushites in orden

Wheeler is the Arabs why don't they want to free you why don't they care about wagalla or what's happening in ogaden
Ask yourself this
The leader of the ogaden region of Ethiopia is an ismail al jaberti man as for kenya many of kenya politicianholding high positions in the kenyan government are ismail al jaberti likewise most of the business in kenya is owned by ismail al jabrti just look at isili Nairobi.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The leader of the ogaden region of Ethiopia is an ismail al jaberti man as for kenya many of kenya politicianholding high positions in the kenyan government are ismail al jaberti likewise most of the business in kenya is owned by ismail al jabrti just look at isili Nairobi.
Still under uhuru kenyatta a madow jarreer

Am not spreading no black shit or jarreer shiit
Don't confuse cushitic unity for african bullshit and jarreer shit

Status
Not open for further replies.